Part 55

Ani's POV

I saw Hari passing the mic to Gaya.Oh god,I hope she sing.I squeezed my eyes.I couldn't accept the truth.She really hates me.This was my last chance and I failed again.............

Gaya:Manam vittu unmai mattum ,unnodu paesida vendum ,nee kaetkkum kaathalai alli ,un mel poosida vendum ,naan kaanum ottrai kanavai ,un kaathil ularida vendum ,enai meeri unnidam mayangum ,ennai naan thaduthida vendum (he voice flowed in my years)

I was shocked,at the same time I was happy.I couldn't breath.

Dwara:Dei paduda (he said from my left side)

Me:Koodaathe koodaathe ennaal mudiya koodaathe ,pogaathe pogaathe enai nee thaandi pogaathe (I almost changed the tune)

Gaya:Nerungaathe nerungaathe en pennmai thaangaathe ,thirakkaathe thirakkaathe en manathai thirakkaathe  

I and Gaya:Nanaikka theriyathaa adai mazhaiye ,nanaiya theriyaatha malar kudaiye ,maraiya theriyaatha pagal nilave ,ennai theriyaathaa.... (we were facing each other and singing)

Gaya turned around and looked at Bjorn.I saw her mouth moved.Bjorn played the tune.I looked at her and she smiled back at me.That smile,was the smile I have been waiting for days to look at her face.

Gaya:Vaan varuvaan vaan varuvaan (There was a spot light on her)

MyMV:Enna voice da.I never knew she had this damn voice.

Gaya:Vaan varuvaan thoduvaan mazhaipol vizhuvaan marmam arivaan ,ennul olivaan arugil , nimirvaan tholaivil panivaan ,kalvam kondaal kallaai uraivaan ,kallaai uraivaan uraivaan , kaathal vanthaal kaniyaai negizhvaan ,kaathal vanthaal kaniyaai negizhvaan ,en kalla kaamugane avan thaan varuvaan..

MyMV:Is she dedicating the song for me?That's so sweet..Aww,she's so adorable.Oh damn

Gaya:Vaan varuvaan thoduvaan mazhaipol vizhuvaan marmam arivaan ,ennul olivaan arugil nimirvaan tholaivil panivaan ,kalvam kondaal kallaai uraivaan uraivaan...kaathal vanthaal kaniyaai negizhvaan ,kaathal vanthaal kaniyaai negizhvaan ,kaathal vanthaal kaniyaai negizhvaan...

Dwara:Machan,end the song..End the song (I heard his sound voice from my left side)

Me:Enna senjitaley ,enna senjitta ,senjitta ,enna senjitta , senjitta ,enna senjitaley ,vechu senjitta.. senjitta ,vechu senjitta.. senjitta ,vechu senjitaley..

I and Gaya:Thank you (we said chorusly)

Hari took the mic from my hand.

Hari:Congrats  (she said hiding her happiness,to be normal)

Hari wanted to huge me but at the same time she don't want the crowd to know anything.

Hari:That was an unexpected performance.I hope everyone enjoyed it.The dance floor is opened.(Iyap took the mic from her hand)

Iyap:Guys,this shows the close connection in between groom's and bride's friends.Nothing much.Don't take it differently.That's all for tonight.Let's have fun in the dance floor.Peace out.(Iyap walked towards me and hugged me)

Me:What the hell were you talking?I guess you're the one is showing to everyone that I love her.Hari sonnadhe paravailla.

I walked towards Gaya.

Me:So...

Gaya:So..(I laughed)

Me:I'm Anirudh.I'm the rockstar.I am a famous singer around the world.(Gaya laughed)

Gaya:I'm Gayathiri.I'm a doctor.Currently,I'm doing my practical.

Me:So..Are you still single?

Gaya:Nope..I have a boyfriend.He is just like you.He is also a well known music director and singer.