Part 28

The next Saturday,

Ani's POV

Me:Macha boring adikithe..

Shank:Same here

Iyap:Me too

Saju:Let's call the girls and ask whether they are free tonight,let's go clubbing..

Me:Wait,I'll call Gaya

(the phone convo)

Me:Hey,I Gaya how are you?Were are you?

Gaya:I'm fine.How are you?At house..

Me:I'm fine.Any plan tonight?

Gaya:Yes,my friends are coming over to my house to have a group study.

Me:Your having test-ah?

Gaya:No,my friend and I don't understand few topics so my other friend will help us...

Me:Oh,ok..Bye

Gaya:Bye...

(the phone convo ended)

Me:Machan,she is having group study..

Saju:Ok,no problem..we go clubbing..

Shank:Ya...Come on Ani pls say yes..(I nod)

The boys:Yes!

Gaya's POV

(After I ended the call from Ani)

Hari:Who called?

Me:Ani..

Hari:I thought so..Why did he call?

Me:He asked whether we are free tonight..I'm having group study today so I said no..

Hari:Oh..

I got call from my friend,Anu

(the phone convo)

Anu:Hey,Gaya(she said weakly)

Me:hey,why is your voice so dull

Anu:I'm having fever..I won't be coming for the group study..

Me:What?You're the one who supposed to teach us..

Anu:I'm so sorry,I'm having a bad headache..I can't focus or teach you and Nits

Me:Ok,it's ok...I'll inform Nits

Anu:Actually,I already informed her..

Me:Ok,bye..Take care,sleep well

Anu:Ok,bye sure..

(the phone convo ended)

Me:Hari,the group study is cancelled..Anu is not feeling well.Should I call..

Before I could finish the line,Hari got a call..She answered the call and was so happy..She ended the call and look at me..

Hari:Did you said that group study is cancelled(I nodded).Yes!Today is Ashwin's  birthday..He is doing a party at the club..He invited all of us..

Ela:Ya,Ashwin messaged me and invited me too.We should go..

Gaya:Ya,I also got the message.Ya,we should go but first let me inform Ani that I'm not having a group study but I'm going out..

Ela:Gaya,there is no need for you to inform him.What so ever we are not free tonight..so it's ok..

Hari:Ya,what dude is telling is true..(I nodded)

**************************************************

My POV

#The next Wednesday

In the morning,

Me:Dude,today is public holiday..Want to go out?

Ela:No,I'm so tired..I want to sleep,

Me:Wake up..I'm feeling so bored dude,at least come let's chit chat..Wake up..If Gaya is around she would have entertain me..(I said innocently)

Ela:Ok,don't do drama..Ok,let's go to the nearby mall and have lunch 

Me:How about if we go to Phoenix Mall?We can also go to there..I heard there is a Snow World and Scary House at the mall.We should go there..

Ela:Phoenix Mall ahh?I think so we should go there when Gaya is back...

Me:Oh,ya..That's also true..How about Chennai Citi Centre?

Ela:Ok

****************At the mall****************

At the second floor,

Ela:Hari,look...(pointing at the direction where a group of girls standing)It's so crowded..Maybe there is some discount...

Me:Ya,come let's go and check it out..

We got through the crowd.We find out that there is no any discount sale but we saw a guy standing in middle of the crowd..It was Anirudh..He was busy giving autographs and also taking pictures with his fans..

MyMV:No wonder,there are many girls...

While he was busy with his fans,he saw me and Ela.We gave him a warm smile but he ignored it,didn't even give a smile back..That was totally rude..I pulled Ela with me from the crowd..

Me:Did you see that?He just ignored us...

Ela:It's maybe because there are fans beside him..

Me:Dude,he could at least give a smile..come on,he smiled at others but not at us..

Ela:Apadi irrukathe...Come on..Take a chill pill darling..Hey,look there,the boys are standing over there..(pointing at Iyap,Saju,Shank and Sreyas who was standing few  distance away from Ani and his fans)

We walked towards them and greeted with a smile..

Boys:Hi(they said like meeting a stranger)

I'm so pissed out...

Me:What?Did you guys just said "Hi" (I said the way they said)..Come on,what happen to all of you?No call,no message for 3 days..I though you all were busy..so we also didn't care about it..But now..like just now,we just met Ani and he didn't even smile and you all also telling "Hi" like you hate talking at us..(no response from them)Hello,I'm talking here..Excuse me,can you all hear my voice?(no response)Iyap tell something(I asked innocently),Saju...Shank,Sreyas...tell something...Am I talking to myself is it?Iyap(I looked at him)What's wrong?

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.FORGIVE ME IF THERE IS ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES.

SO WHY ARE ANIRUDH AND HIS FRIENDS ARE ACTING SO WEIRD?I GUESS YOU ALL NEED TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

TO BE CONTINUED....