Part 7

After one week(Friday,In the morning)

My POV

I waked up but I was still  lying on our my bed(I and Gaya sleep on the same bed) and opened my phone to check out what time is it.But then,I got shocked because there is only 30 mins for our class to start.Then I waked up Gaya....

Hari:Gaya wake up dei.It's 8.30 in the morning.Why you didn't set alarm?I though you set alarm yesterday?Wake up di?Wake up?

Gaya's POV

Ani gave me a warm hug and kissed me on my forehead.Suddenly I heard Hari's voice "Gaya wake up dei.It's 8.30 in the morning.Why you didn't set alarm?I though you set alarm yesterday?Wake up di?Wake up? "Shit am I dreaming again,I though it was real.I waked up.

Gaya:What do you mean,8.30 in the morning?(Hari showed me her phone)What the hell!Faster...faster go and take your shower deyh and make it quick,I'll prepare brakfast.

Hari:Oh,ya.Done.Don't be scared I won't take much time.

Gaya:You'll always tell that but you'll take more than 10 mins.Faster...go(pushing me in the bathroom and handed me my towel before I could even talk)

After 5 mins,I came out from the bathroom after my shower.

Hari:Deyh faster come and bath(shouting loudly from my room)

Gaya:Varen di(shouting from downstairs)

Gaya took her shower while I dressed up and went downstairs to eat.After shower and getting dressed up,Gaya also came downstairs...

Gaya:Hari faster. Come let's go.Mani vayiruche.We only got 10 mins,plus we will get stuck in traffic jam too,vaa polam...

Hari:Eh,don't wnt to take your lunch?

Gaya:No,its ok.No appitite to eat.

Hari:Shut up and eat.What is you get gastric?

Gaya:Aiyoo,don't be scared I won't get gastric.

Hari:No,I'm not leaving till you take you're breakfast.

Gaya:Seri di.(went to the dining table and drank her coffee and ate her toasted bread)Santhoshama.Vaa polam..(looking at my watch,I nodded)

Locked our house.On the way to university,in the car..

Gaya:Drive faster,time up already...we only have 4 mins left.

Hari:Seri di...Its all because of you we are rushing.If you had put alarm we won't be facing this right now.Why you didn't put alarm?Idiot.

Gaya:Aiyo aama,alarm didn't ring ahh?

Hari:You're asking me?I'm the one who suppose to ask you idiot?You're the one who set alarm yesterday?

Gaya:Athaan,why alarm didn't ring?Wait I will check my phone.(took her phone from her pocket and opened her phone,she laughed)

Hari:What's so funny?

Gaya:(she was still laughing)I set alarm 8 o'clock in the night accidentaly.

Hari:Adipaavi,that is accident for you,because of you only I'm also going late to class today.

Gaya:Hey,don't scold me,its all because of you..

Hari:What me?(giving a shock reaction)I didn't even do anything?

Gaya:Don't act like you don't know.Because of you,I slept at 1.30a.m.Do you remember,you're the one who made me to stay awake late at night although you know today got class for your favourite stupid movie.I was sleepy so that's why I set the alarm wrongly.Its all because of you

Hari:Excuse me,its not a stupid movie okay.....Fine.I'm so sorry it all my fault and just keep quiet now.

The ride was so quiet so I on the radio and Anirudh's selfi pulla song was playing.We sang the song.The song also end.Gaya low the volume of the radio.

Gaya:Can I talk know,I want to tell you something.I promise it not about the conversation we had just now.(I nodded)I dreamed about Ani today also.Its not the same dream I had yesterday.Today,Ani came near me,gave me a warm hug and kissed me on the forehead but then you interrupted me by waking me up...I felt it so real,something had happen to me after the day I met him,I getting all this dreams which will not happen tome di.I think so I better go and check a psychologist,what is you opinion di?

Hari:Hey loose,for what you want to go and meet a psychologist.Do you know what is my opinion?I think so you fell in love with him,that's why you're dreaming about him every night.There is no better explanation than this Gaya.

Gaya:What?Seriously,you think I fell in love with him.(I looked at her)Ya di,I fell in love with him.I need to stop it.

Hari:What do you mean,you need to stop it?Come on you fell in love with him,like he his the only one you've fallen for Gaya.You've never fell in love with anyone before.This you're first love.Ask him for a date?

Gaya:You mean its a first side love and what makes you think that I will ask him for a date?Pls,I think you had watch too watch of love movies deyh.First,he have to like me di.

Hari:Podi,you guys are chatting with each other like everday.Just ask him once for a date when you're chatting.

Gaya:Ya,we are chatting,but he thinks me just as a friend only and don't even aspect me to ask him for a date in your dreams also.Furthermore,he needs to ask me not me,prestige peirom di.And pls don't go and tell all this matter to him.Pinky promise..

Hari:Haha,seriously,nee onnum intha pinky promise-ahh veduleya.(Gaya smiled and nodded)But seriously,onnukelam prestige irrukka.Don't be scared,I won't interfere in your and your bf's personal problem(I laughed)

By the end of our conversation,we reached our university.It was 9.04a.m.I and Gaya rushed to our first period class.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.SORRY IF THE STORY IS LAME AND GOING TOO SLOW,I WILL TRY TO DO MY NEXT CHAPTER BETTER THAN THIS ONE.AND FORGIVE ME IS THERE IS ANY MISTAKE.PLS VOTE AND DO COMMENT.