Part 60

After a few days...

-At Ani's Studio-

Gaya's POV

Me:Ani,call me after you need anything..I will be out doing my assignments.

Ani:Hmm,ok bae

I exited his studio room and went to the resting room as I sat on the chair and continued typing my assignment.After an hour,I received a message from Ani.He said he wanted a cup of coffee.I went to the coffee maker machine near the table and made a cup of coffee for him.I entered the studio room and placed the coffee on his table and walked away until I heard Ani's voice..

Ani:Wait di...

Me:Yes Ani...(I turned back and stood beside him)

Ani:I'm done with the bgm..

Me:Wow,that's great.

Ani:Check it out..(before he press the button)

Me:No,Ani..Pls,don't ruin a fan moment.I want it to be a surprise,on the day you're releasing it.I'm still a fan of yours...

Ani:Come on...You should listen di.You're my girlfriend going to be my fiancee and later on wife and everything..

Me:It's ok..No matter who am I to you.I am still the fan of rockstar Anirudh.

Ani:Pls,you need to tell me..How is it?

Me:Ask your friends..

Ani:I'm tired of getting their opinions..Once want to listen to your opinion.

Me:No,I can't do it..I will let you know my opinion once you release the bgm.(he made a pout face)Antha face vechikathe..Play it

Ani:Smile at least..(I smiled and he played the bgm)

Me:Wow..It's amazing,chance-ah illa..You nailed it especially the base part..Is it Sajith?

Ani:Yup,that's my boy..

Me:I am seriously going to give him a treat for this..

Ani:Excuse me,you're suppose to give treat for me,I'm the one who told him to play like that...I gave him the keys,he played,that's all..It's not fair,you should give treat to your rockstar mama.

Me:Mudiyathu (I stick my tongue out)

Ani stood up from his chair.Before I could ran,he pulled me towards him and pushed me on the wall which hurt a bit.But I'm used to it already.He placed his hands on his hip and made a contempt face expression which made me stiff a laugh.

Ani:Yenna siripu?

Me:Nothing(I said with a smile)

Ani:Yennaku treat tharuviya,mathiya?

Me:Maten..(I said in a serious look)

He neared me..He looked at his lips and then mine..\

Me:Kodukeran..

Ani:That's great..Who's the best now?Me or Sajith?

Me:You..

Ani:Treat yeppo?

Me:Yeppo venum..

Ani:Iniku,ippove..(He quickly kissed my cheek)Yenaku ithu podhum..

Dwara:Dei..Stop doing all this stuff.

I closed my face immediately and went out of the room.I sat on the table and continued my assignment.After finishing my assignment,I mailed it to my lecturer.Then,I send a message to Thiya,that I finished my assignment and she got angry that I left her and finished the assignment.Somehow I couldn't help it,she's at her hometown.So,I had to stay with Hari,Ela,Shank and Nive at my old house because Ani is too scared to let me alone with my new freaky roommate,no comments about it.He's trying to be really over reacting..