Part 40

Ani's POV

At the airport

I am so damn nervous.I have never been in this kind of situation in my life before..I can feel like my heart is pumping blood faster than usual and I know that's impossible..I'm sweating..I feel like vomiting,having headache,having fever..I feel like my intestines are twisting..What? Of course,that's impossible too...I feel like shouting "I'm not doing this"..And at the same time,I also feel like hitting my head on the wall because I fall in love.I'm still thinking how did this guy,Iyappa even proposed to Amritha?He's so damn brave,not only him,Sreyas,Shank,etc.Sometimes,I feel like love hurts,amazing..Oh my gosh,why am I thinking to much..Stop thinking to much Ani.."Focus"....I feel like crying like a kid..I mean like the kids who will be jumping and crying to get a lolipop or the kids who rolls on the floor to get a teddy bear..

I was thinking and walking left and right at the entrance of the airport while my friends,Iyap,Sreyas and Saju were standing infront of me and watching at the every move I make..At the same time,I'll be looking if Shank and the girls are here or not..

At the other side,Iyap and Sreyas were teasing me as usual...

Saju:(Saju got too irritated)Machan,pavom avan..vedunggada..(I mouthed thanks to him)

Iyap:Support-ah?(Saju noded)

Sreyas:Of course,because he also need to propose right?(said giggling)

Iyap:Yennathan,Sreyas-kum nee love propose panne idea koduthalom,when the turns comes..this is what happens..But still,you have proposed to some girls before right?Yen inthe nervous-ne theringgikalamma?(he asked Saju)

Saju:Dei,moditu iru(he told to Iyap)..Ani,just tell to her,the words which comes out from your mouth,the moment you look at her..don't memorise lines,aporom maratuduve..(he told to me sternly)

The only thing I did is nodding my head to Saj as no words are coming out of my mouth..

Sreyas:Yeppadi da,nee evala nervous-ah irundhaalum,Ani-ku advice panre?

Saju:Ah,guys..They are coming(looking at Shank,Gaya,Hari and Ela walking towards us)All the best Anil(he told to me)And,boys..How do I look?(adjusting his shirt collar)

Me:Super-ah iruke..All the best(I winked at him)

Shank saw me,and walked towards me..

Shank:Machan,you're looking nervous..Don't keep your face like that(he said gently hitting my face)

Ani:Oh,ok da..

Shank:I told Ela about it already,she's so damn excited.(I saw Ela's face it was like a 1000 watts bulb light)

Ani:Wow,her face is like..

Shank:(he interfere)Don't even say that,I know what are you trying to tell.I can understand..You know girls right?Ela is freaking crazy..She's keep telling like "Aww,sweet" and asking me "How is he going to propose", blah blah blah.(I giggled at the reaction he gave me while explaining to me)Ok,stop laughing..And ya,back to the plan...Everything will be going as we planned...Are you sure,you want to do this here?(I nodded)Ok,machan..Good luck Ani..

Me:Machan,but bayama irruke..

Iyap:Concert-la brave-ah irruke,ipa ennada onnuda perachanai..(he interfere)Just breath in and out..Ok-va..Good luck..

Sreyas:Athan,machan all the best,kalake..(I smiled at him nervously)Aama,Saj enga?

Iyap:Avan,motheye train-ah arambichitaan(he said pointing at Saju talking with Hari)Nee,thaan next..Poda,naanga irakom..Gaya is waiting..