Part 32

(I'll be introducing new characters only for this chapter)

******Semester Break******

Gathering at Coffeeholic Café with our best friends Jasyvini aka Jas,Kishah aka Kish,Ranitha aka Rans,Nivetha aka Nive and Quek(Chinese girl).

Rans:Guys,I got two free tickets for Anirudh's Concert,I and Quek are going..I can get you'll discount tickets as my father is one of the sponsers.Do you want to come?

Jas and Kish:What?Seriously,of course I'll say yes(said chorusly)

Quek:Hari,Gaya and Ela aren't you'll are a big fan of Anirudh too..Why are you'll are not responsing..

Hari:Ya,we are but when is that concert..

Rans:This week Friday..

Gaya:Seriously(she was so shocked)

Ela:Why didn't they told us?

Jas:Who?

Gaya:Don't tell to her,let's keep it as a secret..(Gaya whispered to Ela)

Ela:My sister and parents..

Hari:Quek,nee varathu ippo mukiyama?Yennaku unnoda free ticket venum..

Quek:I know you want my ticket..But I'm not going to give it to you(stick her tongue out)I also want to meet Anirudh too,I like his songs especially "Alum Dolam"

Gaya:It's not "Alom Dolam",it's "Aaluma Doluma"

Quek:Ya,that song.My tongue twisted,that's all.. Do you want me to sing for you..Al

Hari:No thanks..(I closed Quek's mouth before she could spoil the song)

Nive:I'm sorry guys,I can't come.My cousin is getting married this week Friday..

*****Anirudh Concert*****

My POV

We got the A class row which is actually in front of the stage.The concert start with drum jam played by Shashank.Iyap and Sreyas were busy doing the sound engineer work at the corner.Saju and Keba were playing the guitar.Anirudh entered when the Theri Theme started.The crowd were shouting and cheering for him.After a few hours,I saw Iyap walking towards us.

Ela:Enga paare yaare varanu..(telling to me and Gaya)

Iyap:Hi girls..(we didn't look at them)Come on girls(Gaya was cracking her knuckles)Pls don't punch me Gaya..I just knew that Ani didn't told you about the concert,sorry we were busy..(we were looking at the performance of Shakthisree Gopalan singing,ignoring him)Hello(came and stand infront of us)

Kish:Omg,your Anirudh sir's friend right?(questioned Iyap)

Iyap:Ya,I am..If you don't mind,I need to continue talking to my friends here

Gaya:Excuse me,I just knew you're Anirudh's friend,after my friend told...

Then,Iyap got a call from someone.

Iyap:Here are the passes to backstage to meet Ani,come there after the concert finished..(handover three passes to us and quickly vanished from the crowd)

Jas:What was that all about?

The question was distracted by Anirudh's performance,singing Aaluma Doluma.Quek started cheering while jumping and singing the song with the wrong pronunciation,but I actually respect her that she have interest in Ani's songs.

Quek:I really love this guy's voice.He's kind of cute though..

Kish:He is not kind of cute..He is actually cute Quek..