Part 13

Next week Saturday,8o'clock in the morning.At Chennai Airport.

Gaya:Bye Tans,we are going to miss you.(giving a hug)

Hari:Ya Tans,take care.(giving a hug)

Ela:Come one guys,you both can chat with her or give her a call.(said in a irritated voice)

Gaya:We can chat and also give her a call but we cannot meet her.

Hari:Eh,you're the one who suppose to get worried because your sister is going back to Malaysia.

Ela:I will not get worried because I'll be happy without my sister's fight which I need to face everyday.

Hari:Will you?( glare at Ela)Come on,face it darling,at least show a sad face.

Ela:(tears rolled down her eyes)Ya,I'm going to miss you so much(giving Tans a hug)

Gaya:Yeah,at last the girl crying inside came out.

Tans:Akka don't cry.

Ela:I'm not crying(wipe her tears)...D

(Gaya interrupted)

Gaya:"Dust went into my eyes" that's what you thought to tell right.

Ela:Ok..ok,I'm going to miss you so much Tanistha,take care of yourself, amma and appa.Don't be naughty with our parents..

Hari:Plus study well and please eat more,you're getting thinner and thinner when the days past.

Gaya:Ok,enough of talking,Tans need to go know.(together we hugged Tans)

Tans:Ok,bye akka.

G,E & H:Bye..

Ela:Aiyoo,I'm so sleepy,let get back home.

Hari:Ya,me too.Gaya,you drive.

Gaya:Yup,me too.Alright.

Driving to the house.The engine of the car stopped.

Gaya:Oh shit not again.The car stopped again.

Hari:Omg.Not again,not today,I'm sleepy and I'm not getting out of the car,the weather is scorching outside the car,please god don't do this to me.

Gaya:Eh,stop the drama deyh,I'm also tired.Get down,we need to push the car,you also dude.

Hari:First on the emergency light button.

Gaya:Oh ya forget about that.

We get down from the car and pushed the car side of the road.

Gaya:Hari call the mechanic.

Hari:Are you serious?The mechanic shop opens after 10a.m. only,now it's  8.30a.m.

Ela:Guys I think we better get an auto and go to house,later we meet the mechanic,give the car key and tell him to repair the car.

Gaya:Ya,that's a good plan,than I will call Anan anna(mechanic)  come to house and take the car key.Hari,find an auto.(I nodded)

We find an auto.We said the auto driver our destination.We stuck in the traffic jam.Suddenly,a motorcycle hit the auto we are in.The auto driver was arguing with the motorcyclist.

Hari:Aiyoo,I'm too tired and also hungry.

G & E:Ya,me too.

Hari:Auto anna,ippo vaarikum vaanthathuku kasu.(I give him money)

Auto driver:Nandri ma,manichirungga unggalaiya veedu vaaraikum veeda mudiyela.

Gaya:Paravala anna.