Part 1

My POV 

The weather in Chennai was scorching.It was morning.The sun rays just strike my eyes and I woke up then I saw my alarmclock it was 9.00a.m.Oh damn,the talk that will be held in my university hall(Loyala) at 10.00a.m.Oh no I just got 1 hour to get ready.Ok don't waste your time just go and get ready faster u idiot.After getting ready,I quickly ran down and checked for my friend Gaya.She is really gonna get from me coz 1.she didn't wake me up, 2.she drove our car(both of us invest to buy that car),3.there is no breakfast to eat                                         

Ahh!!!Gaya u really want to get from me.Mavale nee settha.Then,I quickly went outside and catch an auto.Luckily,an auto stopped and i get into the auto.The journey to the Loyola University was going on.Then,suddenly I saw an ice-cream shop opposite of the road.It was my favourite Magnum ice-cream.(ok guys I am going to stop mu POV)

Hari MV:Anna!!!(shout)

Auto driver:Aiyo kadavule enna achima,naa yennacho idicitana?

Hari:Aiyo illa anna,anga yennoda favourite ice-cream shop irruke...nipatunga anna.

Auto driver:Cheri ma,poithe sikkurama vanga.

Hari:Ok anna.

So I passed the road and went to the shop.I also ordered my favourite my ice-cream.Suddenly,a gang of boys was standing and watching me.Seriously I got nervous and ask the seller to do it faster.Then,I casually turn around to check whether the gang of boys are still have or gone somewhere else,but unfortunately they are still looking at me.I just gave them a fake smile and ignored them.After that,the seller gave me the ice-cream and walked off without looking at them.I also get into the auto and told thanks to the driver anna for waiting.

After a few minutes,I reached my university.When I enter the entrance Gaya called me to inform that the talk will start in awhile.(talking on the phone)While talking to her again I saw the gang of boys I saw at the ice-cream shop.My stomach started to grouching,but I remain calm and just walk while continue talking to Gaya..Then one of the guy from the gang called me.

1 boy:Hey girl,come here.

Hari MV:OMG yennava avar kuperare.Aiyo thirumbenuma illa venama.

Hari:(talking to Gaya on the phone)Deyh one guy is calling me.I am scared.Just now I saw him     with his friends at the ice-cream shop.His friends is also here.I think they are following                     me.Pls come out from the hall Gaya and save me now.

Gaya:Hari pls be brave deyh don't be a coward.Unal mudiyum.I am coming out now.Don't off        the phone I need to listen about what he is talking to you.

Hari:Ok...but naan ippo margaiya.                                                                                                                               

I leave the phone on and approach towards them.I was too scared until i can listen to my heartbeat. 

1 boy:Hey what is your name girl?Are you studying here?(he said with a rough voice)

Hari:(started to cry but I didn't answer his question)

2 boy:Deyh why daa ....why you made her cry ...omg...she has a sweet baby face daa.Don't do       this paavam daa intha pilla.Ok girl stop crying like a baby.Ok.Wipe your tears.

3 boy:Cha I am looking at a beautiful over there daa.

All of us turn to the back to see who was it.Then only I realised its Gaya(actually Gaya is very beautiful and she is also a kind heart and jovial person).She was calling me by waving her hand.I ignored the boys.Then I ran towards her and hugged her.I was still crying.She gave me some supporting words to calm me down.I stopped crying like a baby just like that guy told.We walked towards the hall....

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THE STORY.THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK.FORGIVE ME IF THERE IS ANY GRAMMER MISTAKES.PLS DO COMMENT.....