Part 17

Around 1 a.m. in the morning,some of Iyap's friends started going back to their house.So we planned to go back too as we shouldn't stay late at a boy's house.Then,we told Ani and Sreyas bye who we our eyes first met with but,Sreyas stopped us.(the conversation below)

Sreyas:What is this?Ethuthaan naamba friendship-oda value-ahh...come on girls today is Iyap's birthday...girls you all should stay late...plssss(before we could talk Ani interrupted)

Ani:Srey...let them go home,they are girls...its not good if girls stay late at a boy's birthday party,now its 1.30a.m. in the morning already(Sreyas gave a sad face and told ok by nodding his head)girls you should go home before he changes his decision.(Iyap and Sajith walked towards us and Iyap interrupted in our conversation)

Iyap:What's happening here?Why is baby Sreyu is having a sad face?

Gaya:Iyap,we going back home,times up already..

Saju:No..no,you all should stay a bit longer...

Ani:Saj,just now only I was explaining about this matter to Sreyas..Aiyoo..must start over the conversation again...actu

(Iyap winked at Ani and Sreyas and signaled them to come aside him and talk about it,then like busy bodies Shank and Sajith also interrupted in the conversation)

********After 3mins********

Iyap:Ok girls,we've planned something to overcome this problem...We don't want you girls to get in any problem while driving back to house in this time plus we don't want to get worried thinking about you all...So we are asking you all to stay here tonight,there is still one more room left where there is no people staying in it..(we gave a shock reaction)

Hari:What???Are you crazy Iyap???Are you telling us to stay where all of your 'boy' friends staying too..plus we don't have clothes to change...and ya, we better go back to our house than staying here..although its late already(said in anger voice)

Iyap:Cool down Hari,all my friends will be going back except this idiots(looking at Saju,Ani,Sreyas & Shank)...

Hari:So,does that mean Amritha also will be going back?

Iyap:Ya,of course...her friends came too and didn't you notice she already went back after a few minutes,I cut the cake.

Hari:But still,we are not going to stay here..we don't have clothes(Gaya and Ela also nodded)

Iyap:It's ok,no problem..you all can wear Amritha's  clothes to sleep tonight.

Hari:Ok,if we have Amritha's clothes to wear tonight but how about tomorrow?

Sreyas:Can wear,what you all are wearing know..

Gaya:Yuck,obviously we are not going to do that,we are girls not boys...

Sreyas:Oops,,forgot about that

Hari:Hahaha..thank god you remebered about that..and bye guys(walking towards the door)

Ani:Stop right there...so the problem with you girls are with the clothes is it?(we nodded)Don't you girls have any spare clothes?

Ela:I think so we have in the car..(said with a smiling face but I and Gaya gave a look alike 'wait I will deal with you later')

Sreyas:So you girls,already have clothes and doing drama...you girls are avoiding us..

Gaya:No Sreyas,not at all,we were just not going to stay here

Shank:Why do you think this lakehouse is haunted..because sometime I do think so(blinking his eyes like a 7 yrs old boys who will get excited to get to know about ghosts)