I can never sleep right

"Alright guys, I'm not gonna drive to wherever the fuck Jay is while you guys keep this up. Can you both keep the conversations half-ass normal?" Cam said driving.
          "You got it." Wal and Hol said in unison.
         "Fuck sakes, you guys now?!" Cam exclaimed laughing.
          "Wake me up when we get him" Pat said laying on Jack.
           "Makes two of us, or in case you get lost, wake me." Jack smiled.
            "Might as well take a nap, want to be my pillow wal?" Holly asked.
          Wally stood up in the van "as much as I'd like to, I can never sleep right in a moving vehicle, left you my pillow back there if you want it." He climbed to the front.
         "Thanks I appreciate it." Holly smiled as she snuggled up to the cotton stuffed object.

             Wally put up his feet, rolled to window slightly down, lit up a cigarette. He looked back at Holly, due to seats he could only see her head on his pillow, her eyes closed peacefully, her hair tousled perfectly, even though the  mascara faded and smeared looked beautiful. He smiled as he faced the front.
              "So how about you pass me a dart my good fella." Cam said with a hand out. He took a drag and exhaled, didn't take long before they arrived at one of the stops they suspected Jay to be at. Wally and Cam stepped out, walked to the door, rang the doorbell and waited.

         "Does she know that you like her?" Cam asked him.
         "What are you talking about?" Wally said, caught off guard.
         "Holly, I seen the way you looked at her in the van, never seen you look at any other girl like that in all of these years I've known you."
           "Alright I guess you got me, I do like her, I like the way she talks, her smile, the way her hair goes, her eyes, her humour, even when her mascara is running down her face when she gets done a set she's still beautiful." Wally said.
            "Damn that's the most sincere thing that's ever come out of your mouth." Cam said shocked.
             "Last night was the first time we ever actually did it, wish I could remember more of it, but I was really off my cracker then." Wally said with a tone in his voice.
              "Why don't you say that to her?" Cam asked.
              "I don't know if she wants to be, you seen how she was at the house." Wally shrugged.
            "If that's how you feel, but you never know until you tell her." Cam said as the door opened.