Kick it

Kerraaang! The guitar screeched as Jack tuned it onstage, his drummer, a twenty something year old, set up behind him. Pat and her band looked over to them from the bar, the bouncers checked the ID's of the few early fans, mostly women who have a full face of makeup, with ripped jeans in all the wrong places, looking to get with the band members. Jacks bassist and other guitarist came up on stage after they've had their drinks and started tuning their instruments. Pat felt someone tap on her shoulder. She turned around, it was Holly, who had a smirk on her face, "what did you do, or what are you going to do?" Pat questioned Holly.
"well, me and Wally are going outside to wait for Jay, do you or Cam wanna come?"
"Sure, what about you Cam, wanna go outside and be cold?" Pat said putting on her coat. Cam thought about it for a second,
"hmm, I would but then who would make sure your drinks aren't drugged? I'll have to decline Patrick, besides we can see the stage great from here." Cam said before taking another sip.
"Suit yourself, Camellia." Pat said as she playfully nudged him.
"Make sure no weirdos sit near us," Wally said.
"But then that means you can't sit with us." Cam said raising one eyebrow.

"Asshole," Wally said shaking his head. The group then walked outside, with Cam at the bar. Standing outside, They seen people getting checked at the door. Holly reached in her pocket and pulled out what looked like a make-up case. Opening it and pulling out a cigarette, popping it in her mouth while she dug in her pockets,
"I already have mine out," Wally said lighting Holly's dart. They puffed away while Pat stood next to them,
"you want one?" Holly offered
"Nah I'll wait," Pat said.
"It got colder out," Jay said walking up to them.
"I guess that's what we get for doing a winter show," Wally said looking up at the falling snow.
"You know you guys can smoke inside right?" Jay said pointing at a sign
"yeah but we like the fresh air, good for the lungs," Holly said smiling, knowing how ironic it was. Jay looked to Pat "You're not even smoking,"
"I'm gonna wait until after, besides, was waiting for you, Jay." She said grabbing his coat,
"come on, Cam's got seats at the bar," smiling, Jay gladly followed her inside. Holly turned her attention to Wally "you know what doesn't make sense?" She asked flicking her smoke to the curb.
"what?" He asked.
"how Jay can just- wake up and his hair is magnificent, and I spend a good 2 hours on mine and I looked like a cat vomited on me,"
"Relax, your hair is great," he said giving a sincere smile. Just then she grabbed his belt buckle and led him to a discrete alleyway, shoved him up to the wall, leaned in and whispered in his ear
"first one back to the club wins, loser buys the next 4 rounds," kissed his forehead and ran. Her feet splashing against the wet snow beneath,
"no fair, you know your just going to lose!" Wally said laughing. Back in the club, Jay was sitting and taking up two spots as he rested his feet.
"I think they're gonna kill it tonight, I mean, only seeing them for the first time today, I have a lot of faith in them."
"Damn Jay, you alright? You don't usually act like this," Cam said taking a drink, Jay smirked
"gotta believe in others, plus, I was talking to a fan in the parking lot," Cam straightened his back and his ears perked up
"what's this I'm hearing? Hanging out with a fan in the parking lot? Sounds scandalous." Cam said setting his drink down,
"I wasn't like that," Jay shook his head "you always assume someone's banging someone,"

"I'm almost always right about it though," Cam raised one eyebrow seeing Holly and Wally walk in.

"Speaking of that, here comes Holly-pocket and Wallace the ball-less," he announced
"shut it Cam, guess who has the next 4 rounds!" Wally said cheekily
"Your girlfriend of the hour?" Cam responded
"Nooooo," Holly stepped in "More like girlfriend of the night, believe it or not, the bastard can run." She smirked has Wally put his arm around her. From the forming crowd near the tables and floor two girls walked up to the bar, they were slim and short, one blonde and one redhead, after ordering they made their way to the quintet "hey, you guys are the headliners tonight, right?" The blonde asked Jay
"well, I occasionally play but the real band is right here, I mostly just drive them around," he said stretching "but I can talk if you wan-"
"yeah that's fine," the girl said "you're a real musician here right?" She asked moving over to Wally, who wasn't paying attention. Holly grabbed Wally's butt
"and I'm the lead singer," she grinned at the girl, who then turned herself to Cam
"didn't see you there," she attempted one last time while her friend covered her face embarrassed.
"Of course not, I am the drummer after all." Cam smiled as he proceeded to introduce himself, surprising everyone else in the process.
"What's your favourite thing about being a drummer?" She asked, her hand on her chin and her hips pushed out.
"Well I think it's the fact that I get to bang things as much as I like," he said smirking while the rest of the band, rolled their eyes. The girl didn't turn away from that, in fact she was even more interested in him.
"Well why don't you show me your drums then?" The girl said touching his arm,
"sure thing," he said standing up "I'll be back, don't anyone take my spot, I know what your thinking Wally," Cam pointed to him. Can had the girl wrapped around his arm, as he walked away he waved the redhead to come with, almost immediately, she came to his call. The group watched as their friend and two girls disappear behind the door holding all their gear.
"How much DID he drink when we were away? He usually doesn't go for those types," Holly said crossing her arms
"yeah, well at least you won't have to spend as much seeing as he's got the groupies scratching him up." Wally said to her.
"I hope they don't mess up our gear and instruments, or were gonna need a new drummer, cause this one's gonna be dead." Pat said sitting in Cam's spot.

Over by the closet where the bands gear was, Cam was just literally showing them their instruments. Cam held up a guitar "And this is Wally's, he's not too shabby for being drunk onstage all the time, This is-"
the girl interrupted him "instead of just telling us about your things, why don't we-" Cam cut her off
"you wanna go back outside? We can cause the shows about to start."
"No that's not what I meant," the blonde grabbed his belt, he backed away
"then what? Have sex? I don't do it with strangers" he said turning away from them, which the redhead Said to the Cam,
"Sorry about this, we'll let ourselves out-"
The blonde interrupted "no, I'm gonna do what I came to do," she said walking towards Cam.
"what if you have an STD?" He said holding her back.
"You can trust me, I don't." The blonde said pushing her lips together and tried to kiss him.
"You really think I'm gonna trust you? I don't even know your name, not that I'd want to know it now." Cam said opening the door, "just listen to your friend and leave this room, enjoy the concert but there is no chance you are gonna get on top of me OR under me,"
The redhead walked by first "again thanks for showing us your instruments, really,"
"No problem," he smiled.
"And I think my friend just had too much to drink before we got here," redhead whispered to Cam.
"Bitch I heard that," the blonde said slurring her words. "And you," she said to Cam, "I hope I don't see you again tonight, your such a tease."
"Hey, all I asked you girls was if you wanted to see the instruments and that's exactly what I did." He said grinning while holing his arms up.
The blonde scowled at him and walked off.
Cam then yelled loudly, in front of an entire crowd,
"Blondie, Even if I did do it with groupies, I'd pick the ones that I can have a conversation with that lasts more than 5 minutes!" He smiled as he crossed his arms. Then the lights went out.