The house

"I think everyone's asleep by now, or they're gone out for the night." Jack said looking at the time, while walking up the steps, he grabbed his keys and unlocked the door. The door opened without a sound, there was some lights on, but they were always on. Jack lifted Pat up and took her to his room, he laid her down on his bed, shut the door and took off his shirt. He got on top of her, began kissing her. She was helped out of her shirt and coat. Her bra was off within seconds thanks to Jack, who then kissed down her chest, cupped her breasts as he kept going down her stomach, slid her pants off with her underwear. He looked up at her,
           "Time to show you what other things my mouth can do." He smiled while sticking his tongue out, he grabbed on her thighs as he went to work. Her head tilted back with one hand on her mouth and the other on his head. His tongue was like magic, flicking and licking, knowing every single thing she liked. Just when she was about to, he then started to suck and lick her thighs. Her legs wrapped around his head, he gripped her thighs harder as he went back into it. He brought her to the edge again, and with one final lick, he sent her over. Her body tensed up and she released him from her legs, he came back up and kissed her. She was panting once again,  her face red and a smile on her face.

      "Now, it's my turn." She said switching positions with him as he was now in her control. She began to kiss down his chest, and when she got to his zipper, she pulled his pants down to his knees, pulled down his boxers, and marvelled for a few seconds at what a nice looking dick he had, then licked her lips and went all in. She looked at him for a second and licked it without breaking eye contact. He smiled down at her, he held her hair to the side while she sucked him off. He groaned as she licked from the base to the tip, before putting half of it in her mouth again. The dim light they had in his room was really nice for the atmosphere, almost like a glow from a fireplace. When he did come, she hadn't been bothered when he did it in her mouth. She just swallowed and smiled up back at him. He sat up,
          "You know you didn't have to do that."
         "What if I wanted to." She said raising one eyebrow. She then reached over to her jacket, got out a rubber, slid it on him. "Now I want your dick." She said getting on top of him.
         Without making any protests, he let her ride him, she moved rhythmically with him, her body tensing up each time his member went in. It was a pretty slow, easy pace, Jack loved seeing her boobs jiggle each time, and Pat loved to feel his chest and trace his tattoos as she was on him. He grabbed her ass and gave it a squeeze, she smiled down at him. She got off of him and he got on top, he held her legs down so her knees would be next to her head. They kissed as he thrusted, this time it was faster. His breathing got heavier as they went on, she slipped her hands past her legs to reach his back. Her nails soon dug into his back, which made him go even wilder, he leaned over to her neck and nibbled on her. Soon after he got off of the bed, flipped her over, pulled her legs off of the bed so her ass was facing him, he held her hands down, just the way she liked, and proceeded to fuck her. He did everything, slapped her, kissed her, pulled her hair, pushed her face into the pillow to muffle her moans. He could feel her coming, her body tensing up around his dick, which made him even closer. He sped up, he leaned in to kiss the side of her neck, he held her shoulder with one hand, and her hip in the other. By this point he didn't care if he made that much noise, it wasn't long before he came, he leaned on her and gave out the last few pumps. He stood up, ripped of the condom and tossed it in the trash and she got up right after him. She went to the bathroom down the hallway, naked. He picked up her clothes and placed them in a neat pile, he wiped his face off with his shirt, and cracked a window to let some of the heat out. While pat was in the bathroom, she sat there on the toilet and began to examine the room, there was 5 toothbrushes, a bathtub in the corner, some ladies underwear laying on the floor, which confused her. She wiped and washed her hands, and went back into Jacks room. She opened the door to see her clothes on the side of his nightstand, she picked them up and began to make her way out.
         "Hey, you don't have to go, I-i want you to stay." He said behind her.
         "You sure?" She asked
          "Yep, and I think it's a bit cold to sleep by yourself." He smiled patting the side of his bed. She gladly placed her clothes back and got in with him. They spooned and fell asleep immediately.