American boys

This was it this time, the band gave their goodbyes to the brothers, some more than others, but Jack decided to come along, he needed to round up his band as well.

As they drove off Bobby ran out into the streets "you better come back here! Or I'll track you down, you were the best I've had!" Bobby shouted.
              "Wow Bobby? That you? Expressing something other than the two emotions you have, never seen you beg." Sofi snarked while she looked to Angel, "have you?"
           "Barely, like it was only to mom but that was just to go out. Not like this." Angel said then shouted over at Bobby "what was in that biscuit you had that does this to you?" He laughed.
             Bobby looked back "this is some premo Canadian biscuit were talking about, nothing like that overused chica you got standing beside you." He laughed at Angel.
            Meanwhile in the van. Wally looked out the back "man that guy is really into you, even more so than last night." He said to Holly.
             "I'll tell ya, it's something about me that just gets the American boys stuck on me. Maybe I'm sweet like maple syrup." Holly laughed.
              "I can vouch for that, maybe it's all the fruit you eat, besides my banana." Wally laughed.