The show

With three taps of the drumsticks the lights came flashing, Jack played while he enthusiastically walked all over the stage, when the time came he belted out the first lines. While the crowd was getting more hyped Cam squeezed by and made his way to the bar again. With bottles and cans flying around in the crowd, it was a good time to be in the pit. Pat welcomed Cam back to his seat
"You're an asshole but I gotta give props for doing that. If it was Wally or maybe even Jay, they would've fucked her and then we'd have to hear them complain about their man parts itching while on the road." Pat said getting up and congratulating him. Wally and Jay's were both shocked.     
        "My poor Wal," Holly said turning to him.
         "Your poor Wal?! You've seen him with Skaggs before and it hasn't bothered you, hell, you've even made bets on whether or not he would contract anything." Cam said laughing "and what about Jay? Don't care about him?"
          "It's because Jay is too 'fraid to bang a skagg, he goes for the 'daddy's little girl' type. The ones that have fake ID's and not to mention the good ol' girls that appreciate the music." Holly said patting Jay on the head.
            "Yeah, wait, What do you mean the ones with fake ID's?" Jay sat up looking frightened.
            "Easy now, they can't say anythin' cause you're still a teen." Holly said reassuring him.
They spent the next 30 minutes watching Jack and his band preform, the crowd threw bras and panties on stage, at one point Jack picked up a bra and started swing it above his head before tossing it back in the crowd. His enthusiasm throughout the whole set was magnificent, he looked really happy about what he was doing. Cam and the group were sitting directly across the room from the stage, being able to see the band preform. After scanning the band, Pat made eye contact with Jack. She smiled and waved at him, he pointed towards her and smiled, a few people looked back at her. After downing a couple of shots, courtesy of Holly, Jay made his way to the crowd.
"That kids gonna get eaten alive." Cam said.
"Why's that?" Pat questioned.
"Cause this is a rock show, and he is a dead ringer for a young Axl Rose. It doesn't help the fact that he likes to wear bandanas." Cam said shaking his head.
"Now that you mention it, yeah, he's gonna get it alright." Pat said fixing her shirt.
"They're almost done their set, let's go backstage now." Holly said to the group.
The group grabbed all their coats including Jay's, finished their drinks, and went backstage. They opened the closet to toss their coats inside and grabbed their instruments and gear then waited by the sides for the band to finish. The ending was a sight to behold, the entire band except the drummer stage dived, while they were being held up, their hair was pulled, shirts were ripped, and butts were grabbed. Also, Jay was seen in all of this, His hair was still tamed by the bandana, but his shirt was gone, and a girl around the same age was dancing with him.
"Looks like he already found someone for the night," Cam said nudging Pat.
"I say he leaves the building with someone else by the end of the show." Pat said nudging him back.
"Care to put some money on it?" Cam said grinning while raising an eyebrow.
"You bet, 50$ says he leaves with someone else." Pat said opening her case.
"You, my lady have got a deal." Cam said shaking her hand.
Jacks band managed to get back onstage, looking like a mess, but all smiles.
"You've been a great audience tonight, not to mention very handsy!" Jack said into the mic, "thanks for having us here, I hope you enjoy the next band as much as I do." Jack said holding his arm towards Cam and Pat, he was looking at Pat in particular. Jack stuck his tongue out at the crowd and they went wild, he picked up his guitar and walked off with the band.
"Have fun out there guys, this crowd is really into it." Jack said to Cam and Pat,
"I can see that, I mean look at your damn shirt!" Cam said.
"I was gonna toss it out anyways. No harm done really." Jack said shrugging. "Oh yeah, nice one on telling Lousy Laura you didn't wanna bang her in front of the whole crowd, it really cracked me and my friends up." He smirked.
"You know her?" Cam asked.
"Know her? Not personally, but I've known about her for years, she's one of the biggest STD carriers out there. I heard she gave an entire Band The clap, so you definitely dodged a bullet."
"Is the redhead she was with the same as her?" Cam asked
"Not at all, she is a lot nicer too plus, I've heard from my bandmates she's great in bed, and she's STD free." Jack replied. "Oh and we'll be at the bar or tables when you guys are done," he said then walked away.
Pat helped Cam set up, Pat looked around "where the fuck is Holly and Wally? Weren't they with us the whole time?" She asked Cam.
"Ugh they're starting to piss me off more than usual, I can finish setting up, you go look for them, they might be back in the storage room." Cam replied. Pat set her bass down, and ran back to the room again, just as Cam suspected they're Holly and Wally were, in the middle of the room, playing patty cake.
"What the fuck guys?!" Pat raised her voice at them. "We have a show to do! Get the rest of the gear and let's get out there!" She said grabbing a box.
"But Patty-Cake, of all people we'd think that you'd like us to play this game?" Holly said making a pouty face.
"Ah, Hollyhocks, we do have a show to do, come on, I'll carry ya!" Wally said as he playfully tackled Holly.
"I didn't come here just so you guys could fondle each other." Pat said walking out annoyed.
"She seems angry, we should hurry up and get out there." Wally said getting off of Holly and picked up his guitar.
"You're right, besides, there's always after the show," she said smiling as she got up.
Within seconds Holly and Wally showed up to the stage and helped set up. Wally tuned his guitar the fastest he could. Holly cleared her throat, Pat and Cam patiently waited. Holly addressed the crowd "Alright you Bastards, ready to get rowdy?!"
The crowd shouted back in excitement, "Let's get to it then!" Holly hollered, and began to sing, her voice resembles Joan Jett's with a bit of Lana del Rey. Wally began to play first then the others joined in, the crowd was ecstatic. Some of the audience then climbed up onstage and jumped back into the crowd, they were loving it. Pat looked to Holly, who had seemed to sobered up in the last 10 minutes. She then looked at Wally, who was drunk off his ass but somehow still played great, maybe even better then when he's sober. She turned around to face Cam, who gave her a look relief as he played. Pat turned back and scanned the crowd, and seen the faces of the crowd, whom were either calling Holly or Wally's name. She looked at the bar and there Jack was, sitting pretty with the rest of his band, he waved to her. She flashed a smile and waved to him, while timing it to when she wasn't playing. Before they knew it the set was over, they had already played an encore, Holly and Wally had handfuls of bras and underwear from the delightful crowd, Wally even got packs of men's underwear. Cam dove into the crowd and come out better looking then when he jumped in.
"You've been a wonderful crowd! Until next time Detroit!" Holly shouted as she and the band waved and smiled. The crowd soon dispersed into tiny groups, some left outside to hack a dart, some left to have sexual relations in the handicap bathroom stalls, most of them went to the tables or the bar. They turned on the mixtape for the rest of the evening. Holly and Wally went to talk to fans, Cam left to pee, and Pat packed up her bass and went to see Jay, who was kissing up another girl, but also had his arm wrapped around the girl from earlier.
"I see you've made friends in the pit" Pat smirked
"I'm always up to make new ones!" Jay smiled as one of them was kissing his neck. Jack sauntered over to the bar side,
"Hey" Jack said casually to Jay and Pat
"Hey you!" Jay happily squealed, "it's the guy that was singing when someone was feeling me up!"
              "Good to know?" Jack laughed
              "He's a better conversationalist when he's not drunk off his ass, trust me." Pat said smiling, she ordered and continued, "So uh, how long have you guys been a band?"
              "Ever since my senior year in high school, so quite a while" he said resting his arm on the bar side. Jay and his two girls went to sit at a table leaving Pat and Jack alone, other than the rest of the bar.
               "How old are you now?" She asked, while also receiving her drink.
              "20, but I'll be 21 in August, don't tell the bartender," He snickered
              "As if that even matters here," she giggled taking a drink. Looking over at his arms she looked them up and down "nice tattoos by the way"
              "Thanks, got any yourself?"
              "One right below my belly button and the other behind my ear" she raised an eyebrow, "wanna see 'em?"
              "Sure" he smirked. She lifted her shirt just under her ribs. He leaned over to take a peek. "If we get crazy, you can see more of mine." He stuck his tongue out.
              "I didn't know you had a piercing," she said.
              "Like it?"
               "Oh yeah."
               "Well I'm glad you do," he smiled. He grabbed a drink "So is Pat like your whole first name or is it short for something?" He wondered.
               "Well, my whole name is Patricia, but I get everyone to just call me Pat so they don't giggle at my name." She said nervously clinking on her bottle with her fingertips.
               "I don't see why people would, it's not a bad name, I mean like my name, you can make SO many dumb nicknames with that. I've got to thank my brothers for letting me figure that one out." He chuckled as he took a drink.
"You have brothers?" She asked resting her arm on the bar side.
"Three, and it just so happens I'm the youngest. What about you?"
"I have three older ones and one younger than me. Do any of yours live in Detroit like you?"
"Well ever since what happened to my mom, and what almost happened to me, we stay near each other."
"I hope you don't mind me asking, but what happened?"
He explained the whole story of what happened. "But I don't wanna talk about that anymore, It brings up too many bad memories. Let's talk about something different." He looked around the counter and picked up a menu "like uh, these prices are too fucking high for 7 drinks!"
"Oh, yeah they are high, I don't understand why they don't have a deal on those." She said going along with it.
"Yeah and the way they placed the bar stools, like it's ridiculous." He said laughing. Speaking of placements, wanna go on the floor? To see how things are placed of course."
               "Definitely," she winked grabbing her drink and accompanied him. They walked into the crowd of people already there and got comfortable, his hand on her hip and the other on the bottle, her body pressed up against his, she takes another drink before touching her toes and moving her hips. She looked back biting her lip, he took another drink and kissed her neck,
"found your other tattoo." He whispered, she could feel him grinning. Others glanced over and whispered to each other. They both took another drink and continued to dance, she turned to face him, placed her free hand around his shoulder. Her hand soon traveled down his chest, ended at his belt, his hand slid right on her butt and gave it a good squeeze. She smiled as she took another drink, she rested her head on his shoulder, then felt a tap on hers, looked to her side and it was Holly.
"Come sit with us! Jacks band is there too! I played with Wally's wild willy, we're having a great time!" She said with some of her speech slightly slurred. They followed Holly to the big table, they greeted the rest of them.
"Sure, wait, you played with Wally's dick?" Pat said kinda shocked.
"What? No that's what he secretly calls his guitar." Holly said shrugging it off. "Now are we gonna stand here or are we gonna have a real party?"
              They walked back to the tables, everyone was talking to everyone, drinks were being drank like water.
             "How was the dance floor?" Cam asked smirking at Pat.
            "It was nice, it got pretty hot." Pat said pulling up a chair. "Anyways, how are the fans?"
            "They're really nice, they make me feel sexy when they hit on me." Cam said putting his hand under his chin as he fluttered his eyelashes.
           "I love when they do that, other than the thing they do in the bathroom." Wally chimed in.
           "And what might that be Wallace?" Cam asked acting to be interested.
           "Make me awesome fake pen tattoos!" He said lifting up his sleeve. "And the blowies they give, they do it so well, like they've been preparing."
            "Always fun when they give downstairs a go with their tongues" Holly said licking her lips towards Wally.
            "Got that right hollaback girl!" Wally said climbing over the table to high five her.
            "Gotta be careful for the crazy ones, they either show the crazy before, during, or after sex. The after ones are always the nuttiest." Jack said giving a chuckle at the end.
          "Like you ever had sex with a chick." A voice said from the crowd.
          "The fuck said that?" Jack whipped his body around and scanned the crowd.