Awkward

They all piled out of the van, Jack dragged his feet as he was a bit embarrassed that he was back home in less than 10 minutes. Wally finished fixing his pants when Sofi opened the door,
           "Back so soon?" She grinned.
           "Apparently." Jack chuckled and palmed his face.
          "Homesick Jack is back." Angel said as he opened the door all the way.
          "Yeah, but seeing as one of their band members is upstairs playing with Bobby, might as well introduce the rest of them to ya," Jack said "this is Wally, he plays guitar." He pointed "Cam, he plays drums." He grinned as he nodded "and you've already got the introduction to Pat."
        They all greeted each other and they went inside. Wally and Cam sat on one of the couches, Jack and Pat sat on another, and Angel and Sofi sat on the two seater.
        "There's another one to this group, he's more of the driver, but he's somewhere across town." Jack sighed.
       "He's with two hot blondes, I can't remember the names though." Wally said fixing his hair.
      "They were pretty nice looking, but not so smart that I can't have a full conversation with." Cam said.
      "Cam likes the more intellectual groupies." Pat said smirking.
     "What can I say? I like to know they have a brain before they give me it." Can laughed as did Angel.
      "Anyways, what brought you guys to Detroit in the first place?" Sofi asked Pat
       "Well, we're trying to get our name more out there, so we came to the states to get more attention. This is our fourth stop so far here and it made us feel at home when we arrived."
       "What city did you guys come from?" Sofi asked.
       "Good old steel town Hamilton, Ontario." Pat replied.
       "The most crime ridden city in all of Canada" Cam added.
      "I lived on Barton." Wally blurted out "lost my virginity there."
       Everyone looked over at him Cam had a confused look on his face "I thought you lost it to a catholic girl?"
        "I did, but I wasn't allowed over at her house on the mountain, so we went to my house!" Wally smiled "the funny thing is, the reason I wasn't allowed over is because they were afraid I was gonna take her to dangerous places."
         "That was stupid of them." Pat laughed.
          "Anyways, from aside the whole telling us how you lost your v card, tell us something else, like a talent." Angel said to Wally.
          "For banging at least 10 chicks in every place that we have been to, I have not caught anything." Wally grinned.
         "Okayyy, next person." Angel said turning to Cam.
"Well, I can play the piano, bass, guitar, sing, can talk myself out of most situations, and play drums." Cam said crossing his arms and looking at Wally, "you feel stupid now?"
"Wally actually has an above average IQ." Pat said
"Can't really see it though." Cam laughed.
"What can you do Pat?" Sofi asked.
"Flexible, good in sports, bass, and an excellent high jumper." Pat said.
"She's all over the place with the talents. I like that." Jack smiled.
"That's not the only thing you like about her." Cam raised his eyebrow and smirked.
The room went silent for a few seconds "this is awkward." Wally said. "Do you all live in here?" He asked Sofi and Angel.

"It's Technically Jack's and Bobby's house as they both don't have a life, for me and our other brother, we stop in every so often." Angel explained.
"We've been staying here for awhile now, Angel doesn't want to move into my apartment just yet, he wants to let everyone think that I moved out. Which is just so nobody has an unexpected visit from the past, don't see why he's so afraid, I told everyone I'm with you, I even wrote it on my Facebook page." She said rolling her eyes.
"It's just that I'd like to make sure." Angel said shrugging.
"Yeah sure." She laughed as they heard footsteps from upstairs.
Holly and Bobby came laughing downstairs, she only had his shirt on, he was wearing jeans.
"Hey guys, you wait up for me?" Holly asked walking past them and into the kitchen. Jack gave Bobby an unimpressed look.
"You know Jackie, they have clubs that have guys shirtless, you don't have to wait for me." Bobby said smirking walking into the kitchen.
"Oh haha very funny." Jack said getting up, going outside. Pat followed, leaving Cam and Wally with Angel and Sofi.