Cold Coffee

Jack was almost there when he lifted Pat off then pushed her on the couch and stuffed his woody in his pants, just zipping up in time.
"We got you guy's coffees, bit cold cause we ordered them when we first got our food." Bobby explained
"That's fine, we can always heat them up." Pat said fixing her hair
"Okay cool, hey," Bobby paused, "what were you guys doing in here?" He questioned while squinting at them.
"Nothing, just watching the tv." Jack said giving a guilty smirk.
"Just watching the tv." Bobby mocked Jack. "Bullshit, I'm gonna need an expert on this." He called Angel over, "what's it look like they were just doing? It wasn't 'just watching tv' that's for sure." Bobby asked Angel.
Angel examined the pair sitting all too guilty,
"Looks like we just interrupted their little freaky session." Angel laughed as he walked up to Jack and patted him on the head.
"Ooo, Angel who's getting freaky on the couch?" A female questioned running into the room. She had tan skin and brown hair.
           "Sofi, what did I tell you about speaking Spanish, nobody here can understand ya." Bobby sarcastically said.
           "But it is English, people can understand me better than you!" Sofi raised her voice while pointing her finger at Bobby.
            "There ya go with the Spanish! All I hear is chica, monica!" Bobby said laughing as he went into the other room.
            "That Bobby doesn't know when to quit! I've been here for how long? Since thanksgiving!"  Sofi said to Angel aggravated.
            "Easy baby, Bobby is just joking." Angel said to her, trying to calm her down.
           "No I'm not." Bobby yelled from the other room.
          "See, sometimes I wonder why I'm here." Sofi said throwing her hands up.
           "I'm still wondering too." Bobby said chuckling in the kitchen.
           "You're not helping Bobby" Angel said.
           "You decided to keep her." Bobby said.
            "Come on guys, Can't we all get along?" Angel said to both Sofi and Bobby.
             "I can't understand what that girl is saying, how can I get along when I can't understand her?" Bobby raised his voice.
           "He's gotta stop with the remarks." Sofi said crossing her arms.
            "Wow Angel, she's actually speakin' our language!" Bobby said coming back into the living room. "I'll let it go for now I guess, but let's focus on the real issue right now" he said pointing at Jack."
            "Yeah," Angel said "you're doing it on the couch with a girl we don't even know about-"
            "I know her" Bobby said cutting Angel off. "She was the one at the club with him last night." He said motioning to Pat.
            "Oh so this is the girl you were talking about when you got home." Angel said "you said when you went to the club, you were expecting 'ol Jackie to have a guy on him instead, you found a sweet young thing on him, you also said you wouldn't mind hitting it." Angel started to laugh.
            "You're like 18 years older than her Bobby!" Jack said disgusted.
            "That's not what I said! Bobby said trying to defend himself.
           "You're exact words were 'went down to the club to stop Cracker Jack from sucking off the owner to play ,instead I found this smoking hot brunette, that is way too good looking to be with Jack cuddling up next to him, she should've been leaving with me, I'm older and I could've taught her a thing or two." Sofi said crossing her arms laughing at Bobby.
            Bobby gave Sofi squinty eyes,
"Was I talking to you last night? I specifically remember talking to Angel, not you." He said.
           "Excuse me? I was next to him when you told him as you brought that poor drunk girl up to your room last night." Sofi said.
           "She was an old friend! She needed a place to stay!" Bobby exclaimed.
           "What was her name?" Sofi said, squinting back at him.
          "Isa- Isabelle." Bobby said, stuttering.
           "And her last name?" She questioned tapping her foot.
            "It's been a long time, I couldn't remember it." He stammered.
            Meanwhile, Jack and Pat snuck past them while they were wrapped up in their little argument and Angel trying to calm both of them down. They  went up the stairs, got dressed, Pat called Cam to pick them up, they ran back downstairs, grabbed their cold coffees, and went out the door.