Snow and Cigarettes

While they listened to the escalating argument inside, Jack and Pat sat on the steps outside and both lit up cigarettes.
         "What time did he say he'd be here?" Jack asked, his breath showed in the cold.
          "Maybe 10 minutes? He sounded like he was still busy with Red." She said.
          "I wonder if they're night was as good as ours." he gave a little smirk.
           "Probably with more of a hangover, they drank way more than us last night." Pat said. "I wonder what your band did for the night."
           "Probably drank and called a taxi home." Jack said.
          "Sounds like a wild night" Pat said sarcastically.
           "Yeah, they know how to party, they're proud of themselves when they wake up with puke on their shirts." He said snickering.
           "How fun." She said.
           "So what do you think of my brothers? Well most of them, the other one is with his family." Jack asked.
           "They're...interesting. Seeing as one of them wanted to fuck me and Holly, and I was curious who's underwear was in the bathroom." Pat said nudging Jack.
           "Oh yeah it's Sofi's, she must've forgot them in there, did you think they were one of ours?" He asked.
           "Yeah I was kinda worried they were yours." She said laughing.
           "Nope! But I can never understand how girls can wear thongs, I mean I love how they look on their asses, still I wonder how they can have it up there." Jack said rambling.
            "I find them to be quite comfortable, I like to think they separate the butt nicely, and they do look nice." Pat answered.
            "I loved the one you were wearing last night" Jack said wrapping his arm around her waist.
           "It was nice wasn't it? You can thank Holly for picking it out for me."
           "Thank her for me would ya?" He continued "hey isn't that them coming down the street?" He said perking his head up.
          Pat looked "yeah it's them." She said as she flicked her cigarette in the snow.
         The door behind him opened just as they got up,
        "You're not even gonna let me properly introduce me and Sofi to your lady?" Angel said with Sofi under his arm.
         "Well you guys were all fighting, I wasn't gonna let her see you all like that." Jack said rubbing his head.
         "Well we aren't right now."
Angel said putting his hand out to Pat "I'm Angel, I'm the better looking one of the group." He said chuckling.
         "Nice to meet you." Pat said smiling.
          "And I'm Sofi," Sofi put her hand out to Pat. "I'm the one that Bobby doesn't like, because he is an idiot." She said laughing.
          "Nice to meet you. " Pat said to her. "We gotta go, it was interesting visit!" She said as they walked down the steps.
          "Watch out for my brother! Don't let him do anything stupid!" Bobby shouted from inside the house.
           Jack rolled his eyes, Pat just agreed, she opened the side door and they drove off.