The drive

They sat in the back, which there was Holly and Wally half clothed and still sleeping. Cam was in the front with the passenger side empty.
         "Where's Red?" Pat asked
         "At her house, I see you still have Jack with ya." Cam said nodding his head.
          "I was wondering, what did you do after you left with her?" Pat asked.
          "Well, when we got to her house, her roommate was there, so she took me to her room, we got undressed and went in bed, the morning after we got breakfast" Cam answered
          "Is that all?" She asked.
          "Nope, she offered to pay for breakfast, but I insisted, so did I, so we ended up splitting it." He said
           "How was the sex?" Pat said curious.
           "It was good, I was surprised to find out she's very dominant in bed, took charge of everything." Cam said.
           "So were you her bitch for the night?" She said laughing
           "Not really, I made her come first then It was my turn. Enough about my sex endeavours, what about you guys?" Cam said. 
          "Well," Pat said "it was terrific."
          "Yep, pleasantly surprised that she can bend so well and how much she likes it rough." Jack chimed in.
          "That explains the marks on your guy's necks." Cam said
          "Those aren't the only things with marks on them." Pat and Jack said in unison, then looked at each other weirdly.
           "Again with the weird 'knowing what the other one is gonna say' thing."
          "It's not on purpose" they both said again.
          "Fuck sakes guys, stop it!" Cam said jokingly.
          "Okay, let's change to topic, the two possibly still drunks in the back." Pat said sitting back with Jack.
           "What do you think they did?" She looked at Jack.
           "They definitely did it, but it looked like it was sloppy." Jack said pointing "you see how he's laying by her, seems to me like he just dropped it off then went to sleep."
"True, see those marks on his neck? Looks like she was feelin freaky last night and attacked it with her mouth." Pat laughed.
"Where to now?" Jack asked Cam.
"Trying to find our little rose, Red told me where both of the girls live that he was with last night. So he's at either one of their apartments with both of them." Cam explained.
"How long will it take Camellia?" Pat asked Cam.
"Shouldn't be longer than half hour or so, why you so worried about time Patrick? In a rush to go somewhere with Jack?" Cam asked slyly while eyes on the road.
            "Not really, and you know me, I don't need an empty room, I could give Jack head right now if I wanted to."  Pat said in a humorous tone.
           "Oh I do know that, lord knows I do." Cam laughed.
           Jack whispered to Pat "how does he know that?"
           "It's a long story." Pat smirked
           "And I'll gladly tell it!" Cam exclaimed then continued, "It was about last April, we had just finished a show, We hit the bar hard after that, Wally toppled over on some poor girl, Holly grinding on a Young zz top fellow. While me and Pat were in the corner of the room, it was packed in there how our shows usually are, anyways, me and her are in the corner, both very drunk, we didn't want to hook up with anybody in that town, so we start kissin on each other. Nobody else was paying attention to us, I make the first move and stick my hand in her pants, very nice by the way. When I'm doing this, she leans over on me and zipps me down and goes to town on me, by far one of the best bjs I've had." Cam said nodding to her. 
           "Why thank you, but it wouldn't be that hard to get in your high rankings." Pat said.
           "I can back Cam up though, I've gotten head from dozens of women, and you were the best one, and also about being very nice downtown." Jack said leaning into the conversation. "Is it ever weird around you guys now?" He asked.
            "Not at all, I know sounds weird to be so close and know about everything about a person, and to do that and not feel anything sounds a bit strange. I still call her Patrick on a daily basis." Cam said
            "And I call this douche Camellia." Pat laughed.
           Jack laughed then whispered to Pat "last night meant something to you right?"
          "Definitely, I don't feel that way about Cam, you're different." Pat said resting her head on Jacks shoulder.
         Cam looked at them in the mirror and began to yell the song 'put your head on my shoulder- by Paul Anka' he went on for so long before having a show thrown at him.
          "This is why you aren't the singer!" Holly said from the back of the van.
          "Wow Hollyhocks is finally awake, 'bout fuckin' time, while you're in the mood of throwing shoes, wake Wally up." Cam said tossing the shoe back at her.
         "You guys wouldn't believe the night I had." Holly yawned.
         "By the looks of you, I'll believe it." Pat said turning back at her smirking.
         "Shut it, anyways, when I was riding the brunette stallion, which was amazing, during his drunk state he could only go on for so long, when he could do no more, I set him aside and put him in a decent position and went outside for a smoke. When I got two puffs in a voice came from under the streetlight saying 'didn't your parents tell ya you'll die from those?' And of course I'm pulling a 'what the fuck' moment and getting ready to hop back in the van with a sleeping Wally. Then the voice goes 'no wait, I want to talk to you, I seen the way you looked at me earlier.' And now I'm even more confused. So I asked 'I'm sorry but I don't know what you look like' so of course the man come forth in the light, low and behold it's the most beautiful man I've ever seen, he had the beard, the hair, and goddamn the body! His face looked so mean! It got me feeling some type of course, so I'm standing there, shoes on, in Wally's Tshirt, no pants on. I try to put on my best sexy pose as he comes near, I say 'oh now I definitely remember ya' then he goes 'well how do you suppose we do something about it?' I cheerfully nod as I lead him in the seats Pat and Jack are sitting on, slap a rubber on him and we go at it, the windows were fogging in a matter of minutes, he's slapping me, pulling my hair, biting me, breathing on my neck when he was behind me, at some point he chokes me which surprised and got me going even more. Our time didn't last forever, when it was over I laid on top of him, I felt his heart beating against my body, his hairy chest made it extra good, he gave me a few nuzzles and a kiss that will stay with me forever. He put his clothes back on and told me 'if you come back to Detroit let me know so we can do this again.' He kissed me goodbye and he was on his way. That's what happened last night." Holly said looking like she was reminiscing. "The one thing that stood out was his upperback tattoo, 'no mercy'" she said biting her lower lip.
       Jacks face soon went to horror as he heard Holly "did he tell you his first name?" He asked urgently.
        "Yep, Bobby." She smirked "I remember seeing him before that happened, but I don't remember where. "
           "You seen him when he was talking to me."  Jack said still in horror.
            "Oh you know him?" Holly said, still trying to remember.
           "Yep, he's my brother." Jack said covering his face.
Holly covered her mouth, then said             "you guys look nothing alike."
            "It's because me and my brothers were all adopted." Jack said still covering his eyes.
             "I'm sorry to say this, but your in the spot that-" Holly said before Jack jumped out of his seat and sat on the opposite side of Pat.
            "I don't even want to know." Jack said making a face.
            "Wait, you didn't even go to his house?" Pat turned around to Holly.
            "Uh no, all of it happened here." Holly said.
           "So that means you weren't at his house all night." Pat said.
         "Yeah, exactly, are you high or something?" Holly said confused.
         Pat nudged Jack as she said "if she wasn't at your house last night, then that means Bobby had been with two girls in one night."
            "Yeah, it's almost as if he was trying to compete with me." Jack said as he raised his eyebrows.
           "Can we go back to Jacks house? I'd like to bid Bobby a good morning." Holly said with a smirk.
          "Why Holly, of course we can!"  Cam said grinning.
      Cam turned around and they were back at the mercer house in less than 10 minutes, Holly fixed her hair and she went out of the back of the van, ran up the steps and banged on the door. It was Angel who answered the door,
          "Hello, can I help you?" He asked.
        "I'm looking for a fella named Bobby, does he live here?" Holly questioned.
           "Yep, I'll go get him." He said before yelling for Bobby. Bobby was at the door in seconds, he had a smirk on his face,
           "Good morning, I can see your walking now, that's a good sign." He said.
           "I can see the hickeys I left on you are still there, and that your pants seem to be getting tighter, Any chance it has anything to do with me?" She said raising one eyebrow.
           "Why yes it does, came back for another go on the Michigan mauler?" He asked putting his arm on the door.
          "You know that's what I want, I'm surprised that after me you were able to do it with another gal the same night." Holly said inspecting her nails.
            "What?" Bobby said sounding confused.
            "After me, what did you do?" Holly asked him.
            "I was so damn tired after, I went home and slept." Bobby said.
            "What did you do before?" She questioned.
            "I was with a friend, she wanted to fool around but when I brought her home, it lasted for 3 minutes before she fell asleep on me, literally when she was making her way down, she fell asleep on my crotch. So I placed her on the bed, covered her up and went back to the club to see if you were still there, and you know the rest." Bobby explained wiping his face.
           "Sounds like we had similar origin stories." She said putting her hand on his shoulder.
            "I could tell, I seen the drunk in the back snoozing with his pants barely on." He said laughing.
            "Yeah, he did all he could before he passed out, I was kinda upset, he was doing so good." She laughed.
            "I bet he really got you warmed up for me." He smirked "he was the snack, I'm the dinner, but right now you're looking like a buffet, I could eat you all day." Bobby leaned in as he whispered the last few words in her ear.
"Gave me chills." She said biting her lip.
"Not the only thing I'll give you. Want to come in?" He asked opening the door more.
"Hell yes!" She said wrapping her arms around his neck as they kissed in the doorway, from the van they could see them sucking face and getting more inappropriate as Bobby shut the door as they went in.
"So, what do we do now?" Cam asked.
"Seeing my brother go behind the door with your singer, it tells me that I should introduce the rest of you guys to the 2 other people that live here, my brother and his woman." Jack said, looking toward the house.