Mercer house wake up call

Pat woke up soundly to the sun in her face, she rolled over to see Jack still soundly asleep, she also seen he had morning wood. She got up since it was freezing in the room, closed the window and got back into bed with him, she was still staring at the bulge in the bedsheets. Her hand caressed his chest, then moved down to his nether regions. She felt the familiar bulge in her hand, she started to jerk it, it got hard to move pretty fast so she went down there herself and spit on it, which turned to her having her mouth on it. Jack awoke to Pat giving him morning head, he was obviously happy about that. He grabbed her ass to let her know he was awake.
         "Surprised?" She asked taking a breather.
         "Happily." He answered with a slight moan. She was happily bobbing up and down when suddenly she heard the door creak open.
         "Yo Jackie, we're gonna go get something to eat, you want anything?!" Bobby asked loudly.
         "Uhh just a coffee!" Jack quickly answered.
         "Okay, what about your friend there under the sheets givin' ya morning head?" He laughed.
         "Just a coffee!" Pat answered.
         "We'll be back in 30 mins, you'd better be done doing the morning shag ya fag."  Bobby laughed as he shut the door, they heard him yell down the hallway "Jacks finally with a girl you guys! After all these years riding dick here he is! Our little bi-curious bro!"
           Jack sighed "I told you, he still thinks I'm gay." He fingered pat while her top half was busy under the sheets. "I don't think he'll ever stop." He said.
           "I think it's just his was of showing you he cares. He cares enough to constantly tease you." Pat said while she took a breather.
            Pat moved her legs to each side of Jacks head, they were now in the 69 position. He licked her while they had the casual conversation,
           "You really think so?" Jack asked her
          "Yeah, really, even if it's teasing, he still cares." Pat said sucking on him.
          "Id wish if he didn't tease me about that though, he has so many other things he could tease me about that are actually true." Jack said with three fingers in her.
          "I think that it brings back memories of you two when you guys were younger, kind of like that." She said licking his tip "or maybe he just likes to tease you about it cause you get annoyed of it easily."
           "Maybe, the reason I do get annoyed of it really fast is because it's not true, I can see if he made fun of some of the things I've done or the women I brought home to just leave half hour later." He said grabbing her thighs.
           "Pardon me asking, how many women exactly have you brought in this room?" Pat asked while spitting on it.
           "Nah it's fine, I haven't brought any girls in here, I usually do them in the venue or at the most my couch. You're the first one here." He said kissing her thighs.
           Pat felt kind of touched to know that she was the only one. Her body quivered as he put his piercing to good use. He grunted as she met his member at the back of her throat. She squirmed when he held her bottom and went all out on her, she came immediately after.  She sped up and he came in her mouth like last night, again she swallowed. She picked up one of Jacks T-shirts and went into the bathroom, had her morning wee and washed her face, Jack came in the room with just pants on, he   Came behind her and grabbed her waist. They stared at each other in the mirror, he smiled as he imitated humping her.
          "You're just the best at being romantic." Pat giggled
         "I've been told." He said  "Want to watch the Tv downstairs?" He asked swaying his lower half towards the door.
         The pair went downstairs, they flopped on the couch. Her legs resting on his, he clicked on the tv. Some football game was on, they hadn't paid that much attention to it since as soon as the tv was on his hands crept up on her legs. Pat watched his hands climb up to her thighs.
         "How was last night for you?" Jack asked.
         "It was wonderful, a lot better than I thought, cause we were both a bit tipsy I thought it was just gonna be sloppy drunken sex." She answered with a smile.
       "Wasn't too rough at the end?"
       "No not at all, I loved it."
      He examined her skin that was exposed and seen the bruises on her thighs and shoulder and neck.
       "Who all lives here?" She asked looking at the pictures on the wall.
      "Well, this was my mothers old house, but after what happened, my brothers and I moved back into our old rooms so we could stay closer to one another. Staying with them made me remember what it was like growing up with them. Lots of gay jokes." He said ending it with a little chuckle.
          "What are your brothers names?"
         "Well, you already know Bobby, then there's Jeremiah, and Angel. Jeremiah comes and visits from now and then, he has kids and a wife so doesn't stay that long so it's just the three of us most of the time."
           "What about the other two? Are they married?" She asked as she straddled on him, her body blocking the view of the hallway.
          "No, but Angel does have a girlfriend and Bobby, uh he doesn't." He laughed rubbing his eyes. "He always teases me about being gay, yet he hasn't had a girl in months."
          "Yeah that doesn't make any sense." She said putting up her hand.
         She imitated riding him by slowly rubbing up on him.
         "Easy now, we're out in the open, and we aren't even safe from Bobby busting down the door in my room." Jack said putting his hands up her loose shirt.
        "Just a little quickie?" She begged
        He looked around her,
       "Fine, but if they come barging in, like they always do, I'm pushing you off me." He laughed.
       Pat smiled and ran back upstairs into jacks room, got a rubber and giddily slapped it on him, slowly got on and rode like there was no tomorrow. He lifted her shirt over his head and kissed and licked her bouncing boobs. She giggled as he did so, her hands firmly on his shoulders, and his firmly on her ass. Just then the door burst open,
          "JACKIE KENNEDY!" Bobby yelled running through the hallway.