Ally

When they made their way out of the club they seen people either waiting for a rude or hailing a cab. She tugged on his jacket and led him to the ally behind the club with no one in sight. She leaned against the side of the building,
"If anything happens I wanna know, are you seeing anybody else and You're clean right?" She asked casually then took a sip of her almost done bottle.
"Yeah," he said "like who'd want to get it on when you got cheese dick?" He laughed, his breath showed in the cold air.
"You didn't answer the first question, or did you?" She said turning towards where they came.
"Whenever someone asks me two questions, I always answer the last one. I'm not stupid, I just don't remember to answer the ones." He said "But no, I'm single."
"That's a relief, I was just waiting for you to say 'yeah she was in the crowd' or some bullshit like that" she said.
"Nope, gotta stay single for the fans." He laughed.
"Wait, like they'll get jealous or something? Or do you fuck your fans?"
"If I'm into it, and so are they, I really don't see the problem. Do you? Or are you against it?" He asked her, taking another swig.
"I'm fine with it, it's just that because I'm a girl they'll think I'm a slut."
"I'm a guy and people still call me a slut. The people that do call me one are angry at me or jealous, I just don't give a shit about them because who's getting laid and paid after the show? Us, not them."
"That's true, and I gotta say, I haven't heard of your band live before, blew me away how kickass it is, a big fan of yours after tonight." She said placing her hand on his chest.
"Well if you're fine with it," Jack looked at her to see her reaction, she answered with a smile and nod. "And I'm fine with it," he said grabbing her hips, "I really don't see what the big problem is." He smirked then leaned in and kissed her. She stopped him so she could finish her drink, as he did the same, they tossed their bottles in the nearby dumpster. He pulled her in closer. Her hands made their way down his chest, past his belt buckle this time, and rested on his zipper.
       "Oh ready to go already?" She said surprised.
        "I've been ready since the first time I seen you, which was 4 hours ago."
       "How did you know we'd be doing this?"
       "I didn't, just saying I was ready." He laughed.
       She wrapped her arms around his neck as he lifted her up against the wall ,her back not bothered by the cold concrete. They kissed, he looked around and began to undo his pants, she signalled to stop and he set her down.
        She smiled and pushed him against the wall, "easy there, let me do the honours." She said unzipping his pants.
        He smiled "oh I don't think so." He said getting her back on the wall, he kissed her and his hand went into her pants, her body tensed up as he went right to her weak spot, almost as if he already knew her body. He kissed her neck as she tried to keep it down, her arm around his neck. With the flick of his finger, she tightened her grip and muffled her moan out with his jacket.
         "We're can we go to get to part two?" She questioned, panting.
          "I know just the place, come with me." Jack winked as he took her out into the streets again, hailed a taxi and they took off.