Chapter 16

the duke escaped but Kristoff managed to capture him and handed him to the guards. she groaned and turned, she saw Hans lying on the ground with an arrow on his...um...upper part , "Hans"Elsa screamed and went to Hans , she placed him on her lap, his eyes were shut tight because of the pain and his clothes were stained with blood. "Hans you bastard why did you do that" she shouted pulling the arrow from his body "Elsa no...ouch...its okay"Hans hesitated as he howled with pain, "NO, its not okay, you're not gonna die, HANS  tell me you're not gonna die" Elsa shouted and her eyes became teary "Elsa"Hans made a little yell to get Elsa's attention, Elsa stopped and tried to conceal her tears "what" Elsa asked and sniffed, "the day you asked me why I came to Arendelle, I came for you" Hans answered and Elsa just stared dumb, with his last breath "I love you" "What"Elsa was puzzled but before she could asks him , Hans slowly closed his eyes and dies "Hans, Hans, Hans...oh Hans"Elsa moaned hoping he would open his eyes again, but she given up and hugged him sobbing over his dead body, Anna and Kristoff stood there sorry for the way they treated him. and Hannah was leaning on sitron sobbing. then the wind started to get colder and the wind started to swirl and before they know it , Elsa was causing the storm, as she cried louder the storm grew stronger everyone grabbed on something, Hannah was struggling and so was Anna and Kristoff and the other men, when Anna gained sight on Elsa she immediately yelled "Elsa stop your causing another storm"Anna yelled , Elsa heard her but she never opened her eyes until she felt the strong wind and opened her eyes , she was surrounded with the storm her fear caused, then gazed at Hans , she continued to hug him she laid on his chest and she never cared if it was cold, "I forgive you"she whispered and realized Anna was struggling , so she concealed her cry and the storm was lifted. Anna came closer to Elsa , she was still sobbing but not as strong as earlier. Anna patted Elsa's back "I'm so sorry Elsa" Anna said trying to calm her . Elsa sniffed and continued to sobb "I love you" Elsa whispered then she shut her eyes tightly and a tear fell from her eye, Anna pitted her sister , she was about to say something  but then a huge snowflake formed beneath Elsa and Hans and it went around Hans it covered his body and removing the arrow from him and cleaning his clothes without Elsa noticing , but Anna gasped with amazement. then a huge snowflake formed on his former wounded part and disappeared. Elsa continued to sobb on his chest then she felt his chest warm and started to breath then a hand grasped her hair, she opened her eyes and gazed at Hans who slowly opened his eyes "Hans"Elsa gasped , "Elsa"Hans moaned "Hans"Elsa screamed and hugged him and he hugged her back. then her eyes wider open when she realized what she just did and pulled away "I...I am sorry...I mean its just that I was deceived because I couldn't say I forgive you and I'm really sorry for the way I treated you and..."she was cut when Hans placed his finger on her lip , he chuckled "I love you too" Hans exclaimed , then Elsa smiled and kissed him and he kissed her back. Anna sighed happily "love will heal"Kristoff mumbled "what" Anna screamed , Kristoff gigled and took Anna and kissed her.