Prologue

Arendelle once again lived in prosperity and peace. Summer returned and Elsa reclaimed her place as Queen, inherited from her Father. Anna reunited with her sister and was never shut out. And it wasn't long until Anna confirmed that Kristoff and she were dating. One night Kristoff went out at the back of the castle to where Anna's room would be.

Kristoff turned from his left to his right to see if anyone was there. Afterwards, grabs a pebble from the ground and throws it at her window. Anna in turn, heard tiny thuds on her main window. Curious, she stood up from her dresser and headed to the window and peeked. Immediately her face lightens up.

"Kristoff!"She exclaimed in an almost whisper tone, Kristoff smirked in return "Good Evening Milady" he gestured with a bow offering his right hand. Anna giggled "How may I help you with good sir?" she played along, Kristoff straightened up and cleared his throat "Annalisa! Annalisal! Let down your hair so I may climb the strawberry stairs" he exclaimed in his Sven voice.

Anna rolled her eyes and giggled "Sorry but there's no strawberries here and no Annalisa's either" she giggled out resting her arms on the window base. "Then would you prefer fresh ones at the Fjord?" he answered back with a grin.

"Is there chocolate in it?" she asked, "Well-let's find out" he added. She smiled and without a second thought, she hoisted herself up from the window and jumped "Geronimo!!" Anna yelled. Kristoff's eyes widened and rushed to where he predicted she would land.

UMPH!

Anna rested on his arms, "Thanks" she exclaimed. Kristoff gently placed her down "Come on!" Anna exclaimed yanking him, "Wait!" He stopped her. "yes?" She asked, "Turn around" he commanded, she did as so. Then he covered her eyes with a black blindfold, "Kristoff -"he cut her off "Trust me" he whispered on her ear.

He went in front of her and guided her all the way. "Kristoff, Where are you taking me?" she asked between giggles, "It's a surprise" he answered. Then he stopped her and turned her to her right, he slowly untied her blindfold off, letting the blindfold slide down her freckled nose. "Surprise" he whispered on her ear, she slowly opened her eyes and gasped.

The way the moon shown on the fjord reflecting it's mist around the water making it look enchanting.

"T-The fjord it-it's beautiful!" Anna exclaimed, then she tilted her head to him "Is this your surprise?" she asked. "Yes and no" he answered grinning, "Then what is itt?" she asked. Kristoff took a step towards her and took a deep. "Anna...My dearest Anna, the past year has been, the time of life and I couldn't imagine a life without you. The truth is...I love you Anna and I don't want to be Just your boyfriend anymore..." he started. Slowly he took something from his back and knelt down showing her a velvet box with a ruby studded ring resting between its cushion "Princess Anna of Arendelle, would consider marrying a man who can't commit on words but through actions. And I know I'm not a-"

"Yes!"

"What?"

"Yes I would definitely marry you!!"

He stood up and threw his arms around her spinning her up around, then he gently placed her back down planting a small kiss on her cheek as he slid the ring through her index finger. "All we need now is Elsa's blessing" Anna exclaimed, "You sure she's going to agree to this? Because the last time you asked her that question - well it didn't work out" he suggested.

"Let's find out then"

So they went back to the castle

Knock knock

"Come in" Elsa  studded not leaving her eyes on the paper in her desk. Anna opened the door and went in along with Kristoff. Elsa straightened up and smiled sweetly at her sister.

"Anna!"

"I thought you went to bed about an hour ago?"

"Well...long story" Anna giggled, "So what can I help you two with?" Elsa asked resting her elbows on the desk. They both shared a gaze before Anna started, "Elsa..."Anna started. "Hmm" Elsa pursed her lips in a "I'm listening" matter. "I know I've asked you this once..." Anna stuttered. "And?" Elsa looked at her in the eyes, urging for her to continue. "I-We-would-like-your-blessing-of-our-marriage" she mumbled.

Elsa squinted at her in confusion "What?". Anna sighed "I'm getting married" she answered showing her ring to her. Elsa's eyes widened "Oh Anna..."she stuttered

"I know what you're going to say"

"You're going to say N-"

"Yes"

"What?"

"Yes of course you can have my blessing!", "Oh Elsa!" Anna jumped towards her and hugged her .

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

"You're welcome" Elsa answered as she pulled away, "Have you planned already?" Elsa asked. "No not yet" Anna answered. "Well then you better start, I'll be inviting the other kingdoms then" Elsa exclaimed. "ok" Anna shrugged, "you can plan the reception if you like" Elsa added.

"Really?!"

Elsa nodded with a smile, "thank you, your Majesty" Kristoff thanked her "You're welcome and please, call me Elsa" Elsa suggested. "Ok Good Evening Elsa" Kristoff gestured, Elsa nodded back. Then Anna yanked Kristoff off as they went off, her arm linked to his

 "Can we have chocolate for the cake?"

 "Chocolate it is then"

Elsa watched as they went out the room leaving her, all she could do was smile and giggle at them "Love birds" she murmured.