Chapter 1

After a little later, Elsa sat in her desk to make the invitations "Let's see Beranelle , Corona , Ilendelle, Mandelle , Orkdalen , Southern Isles" she paused "Wait isn't this where Hans lives " she thought , and remembered  there was a letter from the southern isles, she scanned on her desk and found a letter with the seal of the kingdom she was looking for , she slowly opened it and read.

Dear Queen Elsa of Arendelle

My brothers and I formally apologize for all the crimes my twin, Hans did to Arendelle and to your family. We hope you accept our apology and continue the friendship of our kingdoms.

Princess Hannah of the Southern Isles  

Elsa decided to add them to the invitations, after a long invitation making, she finally finished it and sent it. Then somebody knocked at the door."Elsa, can I come in" Anna asked "sure come in" Elsa answered, so Anna went in "Can you help me for my wedding dress" Anna asked " Sure" Elsa asked. "are you done with the invitations " Anna asked while flipping a book "yes, I just sent them a while ago" Elsa answered . Then they sat on the couch looking for a perfect gown in the book for Anna's wedding. Elsa suddenly snapped and stood up "I've got it , come on" Elsa screamed and grabbed Anna's hand "Elsa where are we going " Anna asked.

 Elsa placed Anna at the center of the room, "what are you doing" Anna asked , Elsa waved her hand and shoot ice to Anna's dress and turned into a short sleeved heart bodice icy white dress that sparkled. Anna was so speechless, " oh Elsa its beautiful" Anna thanked her as she spun, " you're welcome and you might want to wear it tomorrow " Elsa reminded her "Oh right " Anna agreed while taking the dress off and placing it on a mannequin. Then Anna bids Elsa goodnight and went out of the door with the dress. 

Elsa went to her room and changed into her night gown and went to bed although she was still worried that Hans might come and ruin the wedding. An hour later, Elsa was still wide awake; finally she decided to get up, went to the kitchen to pour milk on a glass. After drinking she decided to roam around the castle. 

She went to the castle gardens looking at the flowers , she spotted a flower, which was odd cause the color was auburn and it reminded her of "Hans" she took a step back "Why is everything in here so Hans-ish" she screamed. Then she went to the fountain, where a statue holding a sword was, and it reminded her of how Hans tried to kill her "AHH...I cant take it anymore" Elsa screamed , she headed back to her room and went straight to bed, she shut her eyes tight and drifty fell asleep. ( chapter 2)