Chapter 5

As the four of them fled to the mountains . They rested for a while to catch their  breath. “Elsa can I talk with you please alone ”Anna asked “sure” Elsa answered “what can I do” Hans asked “ just don’t move” Anna answered ,so Elsa and Anna went somewhere private and Kristoff followed them to an oak tree “Elsa what do you think are you doing” Anna asked “look I had no choice okay, the soldiers were coming and I couldn’t think of anything else” Elsa answered “you know of what things he might do with us not watching, his a manipulator and… and maybe his planning to steal the throne again” Anna yelled “ I know , I was scared he might do something…” Elsa sighed “ well he did led us out of Arendelle “ Elsa reminded , Anna stared at her “ URGH…fine , he can come with us” Anna yelled with frustration. “wait Anna no you can’t let that…that FROZEN HEART come with us” Kristoff barged in “we owe him” Elsa answered “But…But” Kristoff said “no buts his coming and that’s final” E  lsa exclaimed “ Elsa why are you defending him” Anna asked determinedly “ I ‘am not , it’s just cant we give him a chance to prove his changed, besides everyone deserves a second chance” Elsa exclaimed , they both nodded , so they went back to where Hans was, seeing that he wasn’t there. “ his gone “ Anna yelled, so did Elsa and Kristoff  was shocked, “ I knew we could never trust that…that Frozen-“ Anna paused “ Hey your back” Hans yelled with a bunch of apples with him. “ Um.. where have you’ve been” Elsa asked while making a weird look at Hans “ I got hungry from waiting and I saw an apple tree, so I climbed it and got this” Hans explained and showed them the apples. “ right, so come on let’s go” Anna snapped. So they started to walk further and Elsa noticed that Hans wasn’t moving “ Hey aren’t you coming” Elsa asked “ wait you want me to come” Hans asked “ Well… are you coming or not” Elsa asked , Hans didn’t said a word and just followed. “ so Kristoff where are we going “ Anna asked with a smile “ well since there’s no other place I’ve decide to the valley of the living rocks” Kristoff answered  “Oh” Anna said. A little later they made their destination. “ Hey guys its me Kristoff” Kristoff yelled “ boulders?” Hans asked with a bit smirk on his face. then the rocks started rolling to their direction and turned into rocky creatures “ Kristoff’s home “ Boulda yelled as she saw that he was wearing royal clothes so does Elsa and Anna who was at his back and a red haired man. “Congratulations by the way and who is that red head” Boulda’s daughter asked “oh um we need to stay here for a while cause the kingdom got under attacked and we need a place to stay for a while and his Hans ” Kristoff answered “ you can stay as long as you need and you might want to change your clothes too” Boulda said , Anna and Elsa still was wearing their ice dresses and found it hard to do stuff.