Chapter 2

Elsa was still sleeping in her bed then a glimpse of sunlight fell to her face from the window "Hmm" Elsa wakes up and yawns while rubbing her eyes "It's the wedding day and I'm late "Elsa gasped she went out from her bed and immediately took a bath. 5 minutes later she got out and wrapped her hair with a towel and a robe covering her body. Then she heads down to her wardrobe searching for something to wear. " Hmm,  let's see um this one - nope, this one - nope Ha I know!" she used her powers to make a blue icy teal dress and French braided her hair, painted her eyes with sky blue eye shade and wore a pinkish lipstick.

 Then went straight to Anna's room "Sorry I'm late Anna "No, it's okay it's just do I look stupid" " Oh Anna don't be ridiculous-" Elsa gazed at  Anna who wore the white icy dress she made for her,  her hair was in a braided bun. "Anna what are you talking about, you look beautiful "Elsa exclaimed, "you look beautiful" Elsa told her "well I think you look more beautiful" Anna playfully answered "let's just say were both pretty" they both chuckled.

 Knock, knock "your majesty the ceremony is about to start" Oh, I guess this your last moments being single" Elsa reminded her "I guess so, but come on let's go, their waiting" Anna dragged her"Anna, wait!" Elsa stopped her "yes" Anna asked, Elsa stood closer to her and took out a box from her back, then she opened it and revealed a silver crown with few sapphires in it.

"Elsa what is this" Anna asked " it's mothers, she used it during her wedding and I thought it would suit you" Elsa answered, Elsa placed the crown on Anna's head, then she started to swirl her hand to form an icy veil and attached it to Anna's bun with a snowflake clip. "Perfect" Elsa whispered. Anna looked at the mirror and admired how she looked. "Come on everyone is waiting at the chapel "Elsa reminded her "Oh yeah" Anna snapped then they went out and shut the door. But Anna went back inside to get her bouquet and shut the door rushing to Elsa.