Chapter 6

“no it’s okay” Anna answered, then Anna went to Kristoff “um… sweetie question where are we going to sleep” Anna asked “oh…um…we can sleep in the um…let’s see um…I don’t know” Kristoff confessed “WHAT, so you’re telling me were going to sleep at each other’s backs then” Anna yelled “What no that’s…that’s not what I meant” Kristoff answered. Then Elsa barged in “or we can all sleep at the ice castle” Elsa suggested. “I’m going with her” Anna volunteered. “okay ” Kristoff nodded but deep inside him he was jumping with joy and turned to Boulda and cliff. “Thanks for making us stay for a while” Kristoff thanked them “don’t mention it, just come to us if you need anything” Boulda answered “we will, bye everyone” Kristoff bid good bye to his family of trolls. Elsa began to walk further to the northern mountain with Anna, Kristoff and Hans. “are we dare yet “ Kristoff groaned “ nope but were getting close” Elsa said trying to cheer him up. “ URGH… are we there yet” Kristoff screamed with frustration “Yes” Elsa answered with a smile. The castle was just as they left it , the stairs was missing some handles and the balcony was in ruins. “How can we cross” Anna asked, Elsa stepped closer to the stairs and made a handle to replace the missing ones with her powers, and then she went inside the castle and closed the door. “What is she doing” Hans asked, then the castle began to melt and finally nothing was there except Elsa. “Why did you thaw it” Anna asked “we can’t share one room and there’s four of us” Elsa answered. Then she stumped her foot on the ground forming another huge snowflake and used her strength to make it rise and turn into a castle like the previous one but larger. “WOW” Hans said mesmerized. “Are you coming in” Elsa asked “would I “Anna yelled and ran to the stairs and stopped, she looked at Kristoff. “ Hey you coming “ Anna asked , Kristoff crossed his arms “ you said I should wait here cause last time you introduced her to a guy she froze everything” Anna stared at him “ that was like last time and seriously” Anna smirked, Kristoff giggled and went to Anna, they went to the ice castle together. Hans followed and gazed at them “I could have been the one  to hold her” he thought. So they went inside the castle , it look the same but it had a hallway on the second floor, there were three rooms. In the middle was a huge room between two huge rooms, one was at the right and one was at the left.” Mine will be at the middle since I made this place, Anna and Kristoff you will be at right cause you’re right “Elsa told them and as she glanced to where she thought Hans would be “ And Hans…where did he go ” Elsa asked “ never mind that, just go with your honeymoon and stuff ”Elsa suggested “ Okay” Anna said  and went to their room. As Elsa watched them went to their room, Elsa went to the direction of the door , she opened  the door and stumbled on Hans, she almost fell on the slippery ice stairs but Hans caught her hand “Huh” Elsa moaned “Glad I caught you” Hans said with a bit relief on his face and pulled her away from the stairs. Then Elsa took her hands harshly “Where have you been” Elsa yelled demanded. “ I…I just took a glance at the ice castle, it’s amazing, you should have been an architect” Hans answered “um…thanks, your room is at the left side.” Elsa thanked and directed him to his room. Hans went to his room and before he shut the door “ Goodnight” Hans whispered and shut the door. Elsa made her way to her room “that was spritely” Anna exclaimed while leaning her hand on the mantle with a smirk on her face. “ what’s spritely, I thought you were sleeping already” Elsa asked “ I needed a night gown, cause who wants to sleep on a wedding gown so I went out” Anna explained “okay” Elsa nodded and started swirling her hands to make an icy strapless short dress. “here” Elsa handed her the night gown “ thanks and Elsa…” Anna called her, Elsa turned her back to face Anna “yes” “ just be careful with things you do okay” Anna answered. Elsa nodded and went to her room and so did Anna . she made another dress for her and went straight to bed to sleep.