Don't End Tonight

(Tyler's pov)

The lights faded upon me and Josh as we kissed in the middle of the floor. Many people were mind blown at what they saw. I even heard some people say, they're so in love.

After the dance was over, we returned to Josh's house. We walked in and the first thing we did was sit down on the couch.

I was so blown away at what happened tonight that I couldn't stop smiling.

Josh looked at me.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked.

I turned and looked at him.

"Tonight...was...amazing." I said. "It just felt like a fairytale."

Josh smiled at me and put his arms around me.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He whispered softly into my ear.

"Sure." I said.

Josh puts in a Disney movie, which is Beauty And The Beast. I lay against Josh's shoulder while we watch.

Eventually, I fell asleep.

(Josh's pov)

I turned off the TV after realizing that Tyler had fallen asleep. So I carried him upstairs, dressed him some pajamas, and laid him on my bed.

But when I started to undress, Tyler awoken.

"Josh, please don't let tonight end." He said.

I got into bed with him and he snuggled with me.

"I won't ever let any night end." I told him.

We began to kiss while in bed. But suddenly, Tyler sat up and groaned. I sat up and placed my hand around him.

Tyler breathed real heavy. His hand was over his chest.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"It's okay." I said.

"It's just I missed a night of medicine. But I'll be okay."

I looked concerned. And a bit scared because of what I saw.

"Maybe I should get you something." I said.

I got up and went downstairs.

I couldn't believe what I saw. That's how Tyler is. His Cardiomyopathy is a serious thing. It requires a lot to save his life.

I went into the medicine cabinet to get a heart medicine for Tyler. I came back upstairs quickly and gave it to him.

I even helped him take the drink to wash down the medicine.

"You feeling better?" I asked.

"Yeah." Tyler said. "I'm feeling better now."

I smiled a little.

"Good."

Tyler sat up on the bed for a few minutes to see if his heart could go well again. For the meantime, I sat up and was on my Instagram.

Soon after, Tyler laid down and went to sleep normally. I felt so relieved he was feeling better. So I put my phone away and went to sleep along with him.