Closer

(Tyler's pov)

Through the next few days, Josh and I had gotten closer than ever. I remember when we were sophomores. We were just ordinary friends. But now, we have truly attached.
Though my illness is bringing me down, I'm trying to live to see me and Josh grow up.

When I got to school, I went to my locker to check my blood pressure. It was extremely high. I started to panic because I felt like it would hurt my heart.

But suddenly, I saw Josh walking towards me, I quickly put my cuff back into my locker and grabbed my books. Josh had already came to my locker.

"Hey Ty." He said real romantically.

I smiled and chuckled a bit.

"Hey Josh."

"Have you been feeling better?" He asked.
I was feeling a bit weak but I didn't want to scare Josh.

"I'm fine." I told him. A lot of anxiety and stress has happened but, I'm fine."

Josh pulled me into his arms and hugged me. I felt a bit funny.

"Your skin is warm." I said.

"I know." Josh said. "I'm just out in the sun a lot."

Soon after, he pulled a picture that he had made himself. It was a hand drawn picture of me and him.

"Wow." I said.

"It's for you Ty." He said.

I felt the picture.

"I love it." I said.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek real quickly.

(Josh's pov)

Tyler just kissed me. I couldn't believe it. And I kissed him after putting him to bed the other night. Tyler was still admiring the picture. I was real happy for him.

"How did you make this?" Tyler asked me.

"I just did it." I said. "Except my sister Abby helped out with the color."

Tyler smiled at me.

"I love it." He said.

"Me too." I added.

The bell rang. We went to our class together. It was English class. Which is my class during the morning. Mainly because I want to learn how to express myself.

Tyler and I exchanged smiles during the lectures. Thank god the teacher didn't catch us. She even allowed us to make partners and work on our small skits that give morals.

Tyler and I are partners and we always sit by his desk because I don't want him to get up. He tried getting up one time but, he ended up falling backwards on his chair. That's why I chose to sit with him.

During the time we worked, Tyler looked a bit pale and a little sick. I placed my arm around him.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah." Tyler said. "I'm just tired."

"You can come home with me if you'd like." I offered.

Tyler smiled at me.

"Yes." He said.

I smiled back.

(Tyler's pov)

I felt real happy that Josh was gonna let me stay over for the rest of the day.

During the time we worked, I couldn't stop thinking about Josh.

Looking at him now, he's more than just a friend. And I kind of have some feelings for him. And not to a bit beyond but,

I love Josh. I truly do. Maybe he'll love me back. We'll have to see.