#1 who are you ?

Ok so I'm a 17 years old Muslim girl. I love people a lot more than people love me. I'm trying my best to make everyone around me proud but it does not always work. I can't keep up with anything. I'm a lazy person and I hate it.

Let's get a little bit personal here , I've lost my mom when I was 4. My dad leaved when I was one. But I don't consider myself an orphan because I've an amazing grandmother who does everything she can so I can't feel the pain of not having my parents.

I'm leaving in a French speaking country. I don't have as much friend as I want to have but the one I have worth it. I sometime feel lonely .

I've a lot of dreams but sometimes I wonder if I'll be able to realise them. I'm not patient at all so every time I start a project , I never finish it because I feel like people are not interested in what I'm doing or what I've to say. So I'm a starter.

I actually love listening to people and try to help them out . If I wasn't scared I'll be a psychologist for sure.

In my family no one listen to others opinion. Everybody follow the rules of that have been made ages ago ! The younger ones do not have anything to say at all so we follow.

No matter who you are, you are the one who decide who you want to be. Follow the road you have to , no matter how hard it is you know it will worth it at the end when you're happy when you are living the life you've always wanted to.

Now take a moment and try to answer this question honestly , just for yourself :)