Chick takes on the chicken

A knock comes at the door and he hops out of bed to welcome her opponent of the showdown between her little tummy versus the chicken that might be too much to stuff down. "Bon appètit" he says, brushing his palms against each other. She places her palms together as well and he snatches away a pair of the fork and knife placed at the table and aims for the food to dig in __"Oh Lord our Heavenly Father..." she continues and his eyes bulge then he puts them back down and bows his head as well.

As the night progressed, Yuki was gradually lost in his TV shows about a Chess match and forgets her. She sat on the couch with the chicken while constantly battling not to fall asleep to his boring shows. Little by little the chicken lessens until it came down to just a chicken leg. The girl's hand touches for more chicken on the plate then bends when she couldn't find any. "I'm...done?" she uttered. It caught Yuki's attention as he swung his head to her direction to really see her plate clean. "I'm...done!" she says, now happy. Yuki was supposed to be grumbling at his defeat by then, but he grew worried instead and asked, "Are you...okay?" with a peculiar look of mixed emotions from being creeped out and amazed at the same time. She looked at him with a grin. "Never better." she answered and walked away with her plate. "No... I- I mean, you just devoured an entire chicken." He followed after her. "A chicken!" he repeated when she turned around to him. "I'm fine. Really." she insisted. "Pfft. Yeah right. So it's probably normal for you to come home and decide to eat an entire cow for a beef dinner." he delivered a sarcastic insult. "How'd you know?" she returns a sarcastic answer. "But really though, such a huge chicken, stuffed into such a tiny lady..." he goes on as if to ignore her last comment. "Where'd you keep all that meat?" he completes it with a question as he pokes his finger on her (rather slim) waist. She lets out a squeak as she stumbles back and hides behind the sofa. "Alright then... Since you don't want to share your secret..." he mumbles on as he walks away raising his shoulders. She peeps from the sofa and squints her eyes at him. "Perv" she whispered to herself as she watched him walk back to his bed acting innocent. But he shifts his eyes back at her with a smirk and she ducks back down again behind the sofa. "You know..." she hears him say. "If I ate as much as you, I would walk around for the food to settle down so I don't go back to school with a swollen belly after spending a night at the School President's place." he joked. "Pervert I tell you!" she whispers to herself again.

However, she decides not to stay behind the sofa for the rest of the night and eventually walks out from it to a tall shelf nearby. She looks up at a wall of trophies, medals and certificates he'd won over the years. "Quiz Wiz 1st place, Debate champ' , Spelling Bee winner, Inter-school science club meet winning exhibit, Inter-school technology department winning team..." she reads out a few of them. Then she passes by and sees all his certificates of merit hung on the wall beside it in frames. "There's got to be about at least 20 to 30 of them here." she says as she looks up at them and walks away from having to read them all. Stretching her arms as she stands on her toes and yawns, she decides to go back to the couch.
Yuki gets up from the bed and tosses the remote control to her saying, "I think the Power Puff Girls is on now. You wouldn't want to miss today's episode would you?" he teases her as he walks over to his gaming consoles in the other section of his room devoted to gaming.

She's getting a little sleepy by then to be watching shows and picks a random channel then leaves it on but as her droopy eye lids fights to stay awake, her mind wavers around something else as she slowly turns her head to Yuki and watch him from ...

She's getting a little sleepy by then to be watching shows and picks a random channel then leaves it on but as her droopy eye lids fights to stay awake, her mind wavers around something else as she slowly turns her head to Yuki and watch him from a distance being lost in his video games. "This guy with the sharp facial features other boys wish to be born with and a mischievous charm that gets the girls drawing hearts on their notebooks with his name on it; blessed with sharp intellectual skills and a quick wit, he's every teacher's pet and also the Head Master's favourite as he gives the institute a good name with the titles he wins for it. Adored by the girls in school for his icy-cool composure and lethal charisma. Not to forget his ridiculous expensive habits and the elite background he comes from. But although he might not be every guy's favorite, he is highly notorious for the intimidating aura that his presence reeks around his enemies along with the ability of what he can do to them as he wish, which gets his enemies to keep their distance. He's respected by everyone, yet he bows before no man besides the authority above him and the parents who raised him."
She takes a longer look at him then thinks again, "He seems to have everything, yet it's obvious there's a void he's trying to feed inside of him."
Laying her head on the arm of the sofa, she turns to him again and completes that thought.
"Then again...
...There's no way I'm falling asleep with that pervert still up."

And she flips her back to him turning to the TV.