They call him Jayziel

Seeing him finally gone, she let out a deep sigh along with tears she held back. She felt a burden being lifted off but then she also felt a shadow on her. Lifting her face up once more, she found herself face to face with his best friend. At the sight of him, she flinched away assuming the torture would continue. And at the sight of this, his eyebrows drooped as he gave her a pleasant smile. His eyes went down at the rope that held her and he reached out and loosened it off from her. The moment it came off, she fell to the floor on her knees. She didn't have the urge to even get up anymore and stayed down. A cold breeze blew past her and she felt something wrapping around her shoulders. She turned her face up and saw him walking away. Then she noticed he'd put his blazer over her to keep her warm. "T-tt- thank you... " she managed to utter after fighting off the awe that held her words back. To her surprise, he actually stopped and turned back. That same pleasant smile on his lips, he said "You call for Jayziel whenever you're ready to return that. That's what they call me." With that, he walked on. She adjusted the blazer on and as she ran her fingers through the edges of the blazer, she stopped at something pointy to her touch. "Jayziel Anzai - Vice President of the Student Council." she reads the badge on the blazer. "Thank you." she repeated with a sigh. "Thank you for lying about the teachers to spare me." She said to herself under her breath closing her eyes.

6am in the morning, the girl's looking up at her two school shirts hung outside and still wet. Both the coke-stained shirt and the one the day before. "Now what?" she says, bending her head down. Left with no choice, she resorted to a white T-shirt. Just when she was doing so well at constantly dodging her chances of getting caught and was at the brink of basking in the feeling of accomplishment, "T-shirts are not allowed in school besides the school shirt." Yuki popped up from the side. "B-but..." She fought to speak up but Yuki interrupted with a "Save it for the application." He took a step away but stopped when he heard her voice for the first time. "I wasn't given a choice." she said. He turned back to see her face wore a displeased look. And for a moment he kept his silence. This made room for her to gain as much courage as she could sum up to speak up for herself and she continued. "I never asked to have coke splashed on my shirt or to be drenched in water in the other." Unsteady as her voice was getting from her confidence fading off she pushed on but as softhearted the girl she was, she ended it with a change of direction. "So kindly excuse me this one time." And let the blame end on her. "Quite the speech. I think it'd sound better written. Say, an application?" He filled the atmosphere in dismal with his reply. That was when she blurted out what she wasn't aware she'd been holding in. "Why don't you just treat me like I'm invisible like the rest of them do? For the first time, I'd actually like to stay invisible." "Why don't you just see that I'm just doing my job?" he shot a reply back with a sarcastic smile across his face as he waited for another utterance. "I can also see it's almost time for my next class." She shifts her eyes to the clock above them and turns away but felt a clutch on her wrist as he grabbed her by the wrist and turned her back around to which she came face to face with him. "And where do you think you're going?" she heard him say and turned up to his face to see him smiling. To the sight of it she swiftly turned her head away before he could see her flame up to a plum. "To class" she murmured. "Not in a T-shirt you're not." He teased her. She then breaks away from his grip and keeps a huge obvious distance from him, turning her back to him as she waits for her face to cool down. "So what are you going to do? We both know there's no way I'm letting you go to class like that." He teased on, amused with her silly responses. She keeps silent for a couple of seconds before he heard her murmuring to herself, probably in a sarcastic tone. "I don't know. What do you think I should do Mister Know it all?" "Take it off." she heard a voice and flipped around with fearful eyes to see Jayziel walking up to the both of them with his hands in his pockets and a smile on his face. To Jayziel's humour, he was just indirectly helping the girl. "A T-shirt instead of the school shirt is against school policy." He stated then turns to Yuki. "Right Yuki?" And corners him with the question. Yuki kept silent for a while, then settles it by bouncing to a conclusion. "I'll spare you this one time with just a fine." he said, probably because he didn't want to see her shirtless. "With that said and done, he took his leave. Jayziel stands beside her as they watch Yuki walking away. "Should be worn my blazer to hide that T-shirt." he slipped in a joke to lighten up the atmosphere. She looked up at him with a smile he wanted to see. "Speaking of my blazer, I saw it neatly folded and placed on my table today morning when I came to class." He recalled. "You could've always given it to me in person you know?" He added as he watched her head droop down in timidity. She was very much aware that he was still smiling but she kept her face facing the floor. Then she felt a pat on her head as she heard him let out a chuckle. "Little shy girl whose name I don't know, give yourself some self esteem or the whole world can go on taking advantage of you." To the sound of this, she lifted her head up only to see him already walking away with his blazer tossed around his shoulder as he whistles through the hallway.