The Introvert meets the Bad Boy

Later that day, on the first period after the lunch break, the same group of boys were walking the school halls on their way to class. The campus and the halls were all empty by then because everyone was already inside for the afternoon announcement. One of them happened to overlook his shoulder somehow and notice a girl sitting on the stairs, sketching. The boy happened to be one who got milkshake dumped on him.

"Look what we got here" said the boy as he yanked the girl up by her arm to stand her up. "Hey, isn't she the same girl who spilled the milk on you, Yuki?" said one of them. And to his luck, the girl also happened to be the one who dumped the milk on him the first place. "It looks so." He said as a smirk swiped across his lips. "And what do we have here?" he said as he snatched her sketches from her hand. "A rule breaker sitting on the stairs and drawing Anime with googly eyes." He said looking at the papers. Holding her by the chin with the other hand he gave her a cold look as he said "What makes you think you can break rules, huh kid? First you spill milk on me, then you try to miss the afternoon session. Well, it certainly isn't your lucky day because you just happened to run into School Captains. Maybe this will teach you some discipline." he said as he ripped her drawings apart in front of her one after the other while his friends hold her arms behind her back as she tries to break out of the grip and save her drawings.
As he tossed the pieces in the air she watched them fall and land on the floor. Then with one last look at her, he turned back and said "And don't you think you're a little too old for cartoons?" Then walks away with his group that followed after him as their laughs echoed through the hallway.

The girl sits on the floor picking up all the pieces of the pages he tore, wiping her eyes.