Welcome to the Crazy Train, take your seats please.

I groaned as I opened my eyes from a just closing them a few moments ago. No sleep at all, 100% running on the liquor in my blood stream and the hyperactivity for my ADHD. Wonder, today is going to be just wonderful. My mind screen kicks in about six seconds later, filling me in on what's happening to day, in which I had no interest in whatsoever. I fling myself off the bed and put on my slippers and walk downstairs. I usually don't walk downstairs with my pj's but I don't really care anymore today. I rub my eyes and see Walter. who was working on the rocket, Sly, who was cooking someone that probably wasn't food in the kitchen and Toby, who's face looked like it got run over be one of those kiddie carts. 

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked Toby, who turned over to me and studied me. 

"What happened to you too? You just looked like you just rolled out of bed." Toby pointed out. 

"I just did, idiot." I say as I pour some coffee and put a few creamers and sugars. 

"And you never have coffee." Toby added. 

"And you never seemed to stop talking." Honestly, I was 100% done with everyone's bullshit today. I started to turn back and walk up the stairs. 

"Fine, I'll stop running my mouth but nice slippers." Toby commented on, in which I stuck up the middle finger at him as I go back into my room and take a sip of the coffee. I grimaced at the taste of the bitter/sweet coffee, but I needed the caffeine today. I jump into the shower even though I just took one last night and just stand their for about five minutes and turn it off. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I put a little but of make-up than more just to cover my bags under my eyes from not sleeping so well. 

I tried seeing if the glasses would work with the outfit by they didn't look good as I shoved them back into the container I had them in

I tried seeing if the glasses would work with the outfit by they didn't look good as I shoved them back into the container I had them in. I grab the cross body purse that had on and placed it on myself. It slings over my right shoulder and rests on my left hip bone. I swallow down a few pills and realize that it's really early. I mean, 7:06 early. I groaned. I should have kept track of time better, which would have been an easy task if not for the mental clock in my head, which sucks by the way.  I slip my phone inside my purse and grab the coffee mug that I drank that horrible coffee from. I head downstairs to see everyone just kinda there, I guess. Sly was still making something in the kitchen that didn't seem food-like so I just grab a granola bar. Better be safe than sorry. 

"Oh Kardia, I forgot to tell you, Paige is going to pick you up to go somewhere." Walter said. 

I tilted my head in confusion. "Going where?" 

"I think to one of Ralph's field trips." Walter answered. 

I rolled my eyes. Of course. "On a Saturday?" 

"Yes, and your going." Walter said in a strict tone. 

"Sure, Dad." I rolled my eyes once again and plop on the couch, sadly waiting for Paige and Ralph to pick her up. I pulled out my phone and started to write down something in my notes, making sure that it was private. I still wondered why that guy, Ray was here again. But, even as weird as him being around here, he's made Walter just a tad bit more social, unlike me who haven't had an success on budging him out of the garage. I found a bag of gummy bears in my purse and started to snack on those, even though I had no idea how they got their, but it must have been from one of my mission, and recent because they weren't hard yet.