Robots.

For the next four days that I was at the garage, things were pretty steady. And I also learned a lot more about what Scorpion does for a living. Right now I'm on my bed, with papers, binders and pens surrounding me as I'm also working in my mind screen (It's what I like to call the internet surrounding me) which everything is stressing me out, and I think somebody is punch something down stairs but I'm not going to even bother them. Also, since I stayed here for a while, I decided that I was going to stay here permanently so yesterday, I bought a few things, with my own money of course, to spice up a plain old white room.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I was tired. Of course I was tired, I stayed up all night long because my stupid brain won't shut down, hence the bottle of liquor on my nightstand. I reach over and took a swing. Yes I know, that I'm under age drinking and it could mess up how I grow and everything, blah, blah, blah. I know that. Some people write in diaries, others do yoga and me,  I drink liquor to fall asleep. It's not for everyone but, hey it works for me. 

I run my fingers threw my hair. I finish the bottle, shove it in a plastic bag and put it back in the shoe box at the back of my closet. I close the doors  and start to clean up all of the papers just laying around my bed while listening to music from my mind screen. I dance around dumbly, as if someone walked in right now and say me dancing with no music on, they'll probably think I'm weird or something. And then it would be awkward.  

Since I didn't have to put other things away, it only took three minutes and 54 seconds to tidy up my bed. Since, I was up and moving I decided to get ready to go down stairs to see what is happening. I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth to get rid of the liquor breath, because nobody likes that. While I'm in the bathroom, I wash my face and grab my make-up pouch and do a bit of make-up. Nothing too flashy or bold, I like a look that matches your own skin tone or lip color. 

I finish with that and had into my walk-in closet. I picked out this:

( Sorry, it's so big!)

I look one last time in the mirror, just to check myself. I hear more grunts downstairs. I grab my phone from the dresser and tuck it in the back pocket and walk out of the door. I walk down the stairs to see everyone crowded around Toby, who is punching a punching bag. I jump down instead of taking those last four steps. 

"What are you doing?" I ask Sly and Walter who are the ones nearest to me as I look over Sly's shoulder at watch a bunch of stats while Toby punches a punching bag and Cabe behind the punching bag, steadying it.

"Toby is starting a new hobby." Paige plainly says.

"I thought they go into that phase in high school, not  in your 30's".

I lean more in to Sly's computer to see the stats, and numbers.  

"I'm tracking how much power and strength Toby is giving per punch." Sly explained.