After Math

Hello, everybody! We are so close to 200 hundred reads, and probably by the time I publish this chapter, it should be past that! I think I might start doing these little author notes either in the beginning or the end of each chapter. I'm not so sure, but comment down below if I should start doing these every chapter or just don't do it at all. Alright, I should stop writing, and just get on with the chapter.

The awkard silence. That was it after everything happened. Us just weirdly standing there, like we were the team that didn't belong here. Cabe finished talking to somebody, and walk over to us. 

"I've got good news and bad news." Cabe says. 

"Oh, I hate when we play this game, the bad seems to outweight the good." Toby puts in. Everyone turns to Toby and gives him the shut-up  look. 

"What's the good news?" Walter asks, ignoring Toby's statement. 

"The good news is that we found some intel were other places like these." 

"Domestic?" Walter asks. 

"Worldwide." I blurt out. I could hear all the geniuses minds working. They were trying to figure out possible locations on other places like these, that took children and made them into a weapon.  I clear my throat, breaking everyone from their thoughts and wonders to let Cabe finish saying what he needed for us to know. 

"The bad news?"  I say, wondering. 

Cabe sighed. " The bad news is that we can't pin point where the places are because the system is too damaged to make out any locations or coordinates to help us figure out where any of the other places are." 

"See, I was right!" Toby exclaimed. We turned to him.  "The bad news always  outweigh the good news!" 

I roll my eyes and turned back to Cabe. "Well, at least we have something. And it's better than nothing."

"That's true, Katt." Cabe  agreeing with my statement. " It is  better to have something then nothing, because then that one little thing leaves us more clues to look for, until we solve this god damn case."  

That's one part of my list done. Now, is the next part: me finding a Social Service worker.

I grab my bag and go into the crowd of people with crisp suits, perfect make-up, and expensive cologne. Great. I try and find a social services worker but that is finding a needle in a haystack, but I mange, since I can see everyone's name, job, family, past, and records. 

Finally, after a few minutes walking around, brushing past people to find a worker, I see one, out of sight and out of the crowd. 

"Hello." I say. 

"Hello, miss how can I help you?" See, this is what I love about people. They always focus on stereo types, because me, I'm a blonde and I'm eleven. 

"Well," I open my backpack and take out more than three binders, filled with files, and folders, also notebooks filled of names as well and hand them to Mr. Jhonkes.

"These, are most of the kids that I could get and half of them are on the missing list, their parents are listed in each folder, including a name address, phone number, backround, photo and security number. " I say quickly. 

I hand these to Mr.Jhonkes who, is surpised by the weight of everything, struggles a bit, but regains this posture.  

"Make sure this is your top priority, or else I will personally alert your manger, and tell him that you are not working and instead, you are watching porn." Mr.Jhonkes's face went red.