Author's Note.

Hello, everyone! I need to talk about some things. The first thing that I need to talk is about this story. More Than Normal is going to take a slight darker turn and I've should have told you this in the chapter  "Drunk, but not in love". This story might have a few trigger warning since we are dealing with under-age drink, a bunch of dirty jokes (of course) and some of the disorders that Kardia has might be a little mature. So, if you see that the chapters are starting to get darker, they are going to keep getting darker until I tell you too, and I'm don't really want to put this in the mature section because like the filmmakers rates the movies, they don't put a Rated-R unless it says the f-word or drug usage. And I don't think my book has any of those but, I think that I have to rate this at least, PG-13. 

The second thing I have to talk about is why I unpublished another story, "Locked". It sadden me to do it but I felt like I was juggling more balls than I can handle, and also remember, I also have to juggle my home, my school and my (very little) social life. So, I'm thinking that if I'm close to finishing More Than Normal, then I might take a break from it and go back to writing "Locked." Also, it takes a long time to write theses types of stories where I use real dialogue from the episode to the screen. It's alot of pausing and writing and that's kinda tough for me. Or I can find the script for the episode and then go back and forth on that. So, I'm so sorry for the people that were reading "Locked", and it will be kinda of a cliffhanger, but keep checking my page because it might make a comeback!

The last topic I want to talk about is my Plot Shop! I'm actually excited about this one because I've never done one of these on any writing website I've been but I'm tired of writing these in school and they have know where to go, so I thought, why don't I do a plot shot? I hope that one of you guys will be brave enough to snag one up, cause I've been dying for a little action on the side! It only has six plots but I'll be adding more! 

Well, this is goodbye. The next chapter would probably be post before the end of this week. But don't be a silent reader! Comment and vote on it if you like. Also, we are soo close to 800 reads! Thank y'all so much and I hope you have a great rest of your day.