Piano Recital|Tsukihiko Amo x Reader

your lie in april au i guess???
     idk i just really like ylia so
     i don't know if amo has a sister but eh
     i also don't really have a good grasp on his personality, so prepare yourselves for extreme oocness
     but he's younger so idk
     pre-border
     i play piano but idk how recitals work
     i hate recitals

     (F/F)= Favorite Food
     (F/S)= Favorite Sweet
     (P/N)= Piece Name
     (C/N)= Composer Name

HAPPY HOLIDAYS BY THE WAY

     enjoy
––

     "Why do I have to watch this?" Tsukihiko complained (though rather stoically).

     "Because," his sister responded patiently. "Your friend plays piano as well, and you might want to start playing an instrument in the future, too."

     Tsukihiko sighed. "They're all going to be boring colors," he mumbled. "I know it."

     She gave him a gentle smile and rubbed the top of his tiny head. She never really understood his concept of 'colors', but she tried her best to at least cooperate with him. "Maybe so, but I'm sure at least one pianist will keep your interest. I hear there are some promising new students."

     Tsukihiko scowled, but remained silent as the lights dimmed.

     "Student Number One: Sumiharu Inukai with, To a Wild Rose by Edward McDowell."

     Polite applause.

     A blonde boy in a immaculate periwinkle suit clambered onto stage. But that wasn't what Tsukihiko saw.

     He saw a pale green color that reminded him of jade or perhaps a zombie's skin. Kind of boring, but not completely. Interesting... he thought. Maybe humanity isn't hopeless.

     The boy seemed to have an eye to detail when he played. He was skilled, of course, but he played like a fox—sneaky, mischievous, with another intent underneath the one he showed. Tsukihiko wrinkled his nose in disapproval, which made a man near his seat (most likely the boy's father or teacher) huff and scowl at his reaction.

     Another boy came up, with caramel-colored hair, a mushroom haircut and a dull blue color. His talents seemed to be somewhere else, not piano. Tsukihiko was quite neutral about that. That situation was common.

     The next student was a girl with black hair and a serene face. She didn't display any emotion, but played tactfully. A boring violet color hovered over her body. Kind of interesting, but, nevertheless, she was still very plain.

     Tsukihiko was still bored.

     "Boring colors..." he mumbled. "All of them."

     The rest of the pianists were so plain he didn't bother giving them his attention. It was a daze, like he was half asleep.

     "Last student—Student Number Thirty! (Y/N) (L/N), with (P/N) by (C/N)." And, since the microphone was still on, Tsukihiko could hear the announcer whisper to his assistant. "And I hear she's a real show-stopper."

     "Yeah, right." Tsukihiko grumbled. "Another boring person with a dull color."

     He knew the second she walked onto stage that he was wrong.

     It wasn't the fact that her shining (H/C) hair and beautiful features made her look like a Greek statue. It wasn't the fact that her (F/C) dress fit her perfectly. Heck, it wasn't even the fact that she looked adorable when she accidentally tipped over the piano bench and tried to stand it up again.