It was an Accident!|Shun Midorikawa x Yuma Kuga

AHH IM THE WORST AUTHOR I LEAVE YOU GUYS HANGING FOR SO LONG SORRY

     I HOPE THIS SATISFIES YOUUU
:):):):):)::);)::):)):):):):)::)):)::):):)

     "YUMA YUMA YUMA!!!" Yuma turned towards his boyfriend, Shun Midorikawa. They both had the day off. "Hm?" He said duckfacing. "RANK WAR!!" "Sure!"

     Time s k i                       p

     "Aww..." Shun grumbled. "I lost 47-3! I'm losing so many points!" Yuma just smiled and slung an arm around his boyfriend's shoulders. "Don't worry, you'll kick Yosuke's butt when you have a Rank War tonight!" Shun grinned. "Yeah!! I think so too!! Let's get some lunch!" Yuma's stomach grumbled. "Yeah, I'm hungry. Let's go!"

     'Nother time skip

     Omnoms were heard at the couple's table. Devouring curry and rice, Yuma sat back and rubbed his tummy, happy and full. Shun giggled. "Heh, living in a Trion Body means you need more nutrition, right?" Yuma nodded. "Yeah." Eating the last bits of the fried rice, Shun said between bites, "Wanna go fr a wlk?" Yuma laughed. "Alright, let's go!" He dragged Shun from the table and out of Border.

    Too many time skips :/

     They both loved walking through the park. It was surprisingly empty for a late afternoon. Taking a seat on one of the benches, they talked about random things, like how The A-Rank Three Idiots (Yosuke, Izumi, Shun) got chased out of the Miwa Squad Room with a broom (by Miwa), Shun getting locked out of his squad room, Yuma faceplanting into one of Raijin-Maru's little 'accidents', Osamu losing his glasses and stumbling around like a drunk man, Arafune almost drowning in the Border Pool (because he tried to run away from Tachikawa's puppy, Kandy), etc.

     It was relaxing, really.

     "Hey, it's almost time for your Rank War with Yosuke, we should go." Shun smiled and nodded. "Yeah." They got up from the bench and FWOOOP! Shun tripped over thin air and knocked Yuma over. Unable to catch himself, his lips met with Yuma's

     Shun rolled off, flustered.

     "S-Sorry, Yuma!" They got up and dusted themselves off. "It was an accident!" Yuma smiled. "It's okay." Yuma gave Shun a peck on the lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too. •///•"