Movie Night|Jun Arashiyama x Reader

Yes, this might be a lil' cliche, but whatever.

Enjoy!
--

     "(Y/N), what movie do you wanna watch?"

     Every night when your boyfriend Jun Arashiyama had a day off, you two had a movie night.

     You liked that Jun always spent the day with his family and the night with you, starting at 6:30 pm (of course, in a non-perverted way).

     "Hmm, I dunno." You shrugged. "The Ring, maybe? Or 1408?"

     Jun blinked, reaching for the bowl of pretzels, popcorn, and trail mix. "I've heard of The Ring, but not 1408. Is it another horror movie?"

     You tilted your head to the side. "Yeah. But to me it's not really that scary, and the jump scares are just a little startling. (You guys should totally watch 1408. I watched it and it wasn't really that scary, but it was good.)"

     Jun playfully rolled his eyes. "If it's 'not that scary' to you, then I'm probably going to pass out from fear at the end of the movie."

     You sighed. "My boyfriend is afraid of a movie about a haunted hotel room."

      "Am not! I just... I'm not in the mood for a horror movie, 'kay?"

     You cheekily smiled. "Okay! Anyways, what about Inception?"

     "Too philosophical."

     "Jurassic World?"

     "Too much CG."

     "Carrie?"

     "Watched that already. Honestly, when the p—"

     "DON'T SPOIL IT! Ahem, Power Rangers?"

     "Are you kidding?"

     "Dude, I loved the Power Rangers TV show. Colony, maybe?"

     "I don't like that movie."

     "Really? What about World War Z?"

     Jun stroked his imaginary beard. "Hmmmm, I heard it was good. Have you watched it?"

     "Yeah. It has zombies and fighting and guns."

     "Hmm... Too cliché. Next."

     You groaned. "*huff* Fine. What about Train to Busan?"

     Jun scrunched up his eyebrows. "Isn't that the Korean movie that everyone in Tamakoma cried about?"

     You nodded. "Yeah. I've never watched it, but I heard it's extremely good and really sad."

     "Hmm... Extremely good and really sad... I'll watch it."

     WARNING! ⚠️ MAJOR SPOILERS FOR TRAIN TO BUSAN!! WARNING! ⚠️ MAJOR SPOILERS!!!
__________________________

      Are you ready?

     You sniffled and hugged Jun's side. "No...! Sang-Hwa has to live! He has his wife!"

     A tear traced down Jun's face. "But he got bitten..."

     Later---

     "No! No! No! Stupid Yong-Suk! He's so stupid!"

     "I know! Stupid Yong-Suk!"

     Then Jun wiped his eyes. "And this all happened on Soo-An's birthday..."

     You snuffled. "I know..."

     When the movie ended, you both were sobbing and hugging eachother.

     Jun kissed your forehead. "That was a really good movie."

     You nodded, still crying a little.

     You hugged him closer. "I love you, Jun."

     He hugged you back. "I love you too, (Y/N)."