Coping With a Tricky Side Effect|Masato Kageura x Reader

Okay, so this is going to be about Kageura and his girlfriend (cuz most of you are female). This is a request from Embrace_The_Nerd , whom I think has like a Fanfiction.net or Archive of Our Own or Tumblr or something idk
     If you (Embrace_The_Nerd) would like your name to be removed, please say so and I will remove it as soon as I can ^_^.
     Light cussing (damn, crap, etc)
     Anyways, enjoy!
     ^___^
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

     Sitting at a table at the Border Cafeteria with his girlfriend (Y/N), Masato Kageura felt many harsh sensations and pokes across his body.

     Thanks to his 'helpful' Side Affect.

     One particular person walked pass them and Masato felt like a bullet was going through his stomach. He winced.

     (Y/N) looked at him in concern, unknowing of his Side Affect. After all, she was only a B-Rank newbie and Kageura had never told her about his Side Affect, in fear that he would seem weak.

     "Masato, are you okay?" (Y/N) asked like a worried mother. Masato gave a weak smile. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a small headache."

     Still, (Y/N) frowned. "We can go to my place if you want..." She said. "It's much quieter, so it might be better for your headache." Kage shot a rare smile at his girlfriend. "Yeah, sure."

     After arriving at (Y/N)'s small apartment (she lived alone), the girl offered her boyfriend some Advil and water to help cope with the headache. He just shook his head. "No thanks." Knowing the medication wouldn't help.

     The Attacker still felt sharp pain in the back of his skull, though better now. Why did (Y/N) have to live in an apartment complex where arrogant C-Rank agents who hated him were in the next few rooms?

     They both sat on the couch, basked in an awkward silence. "Gah..." Kageura held his head. Such an intense emotion! Tears pricked his eyes. And I thought I was used to this... "Dammit... Stupid C-Ranks... Ow." (Y/N) pursed her lips. "Masato.... Are you okay?" Masato nodded absentmindedly and kept holding his head. "Masato, you can feel a person's emotions towards you, right?" The raven-haired boy blinked. "...How long did you know?" She licked her lips. "Not long. About a week, I guess." Masato turned towards her, pulling down his surgeon's mask. "Do you think I'm weak?"

     (Y/N) seemed shocked. Weak? Masato Kageura? No, those two simply didn't go together. "What? No!" The golden-eyed male stared at her. No negative emotions... He thought. So... (Y/N) isn't lying? He let out a sigh of relief. "Thank God..." Kage brought (Y/N) onto his lap. "Why would you think that you were weak? That I would think that?" (Y/N) asked.

     Tears started to pool in the usually-tough Attacker's eyes. "I-I..." Kageura brought his girlfriend's head to his chest.

     "I... I just think that the whole world is against me. I feel like I'm hopeless, worthless, weak, God, I even sob like a damn crybaby when I'm alone. I just love you so damn much, words can't express my love for you. I'm an outcast. Weird. Strange. Unusual. My eyes are weird and my teeth are like a damn sharks, I'm a freak! Everybody gives me emotions that hurt like my body's on fire. But you..." Kageura started crying for real now, choking on his own words. "Y-You give me such a nice and warm feeling. You helped me out even when you didn't know about my Side Affect. Crap, that's why I love you, (Y/N) (L/N). You don't treat me like garbage, you don't think I'm a freak. Geez, not even my teammates make me as happy as you make me. You make me smile. Your smile makes me smile. I love you so freaking much, I would die for you. I would live for you. When you're sad, I'll be your shoulder to cry on. When you're happy, I'll be happy with you. When you're 'okay', I'll make you laugh and be happy and enjoy life. I swear, as long as I live, I will love you and be by your side. I love you, I love you, I love you. Aishiteru, (Y/N)."

     Masato took a deep breath. You looked up.

     And you smiled.

     That heartwarming smile that made him smile too.

     "I love you too, Masato Kageura."

     You leaned over and kissed the love of your life.