Mine|Jealous!Hyuse x Reader (LIME)

'Kay, so
     A, um, how should I say this, lemon-wanting requester wanted a lemon. But, since my book isn't Mature and I don't want it breaking the Wattpad Guidelines, I'm making it a lime.
     Yes, another lime.
     Other than that Yuma x Reader ^_^
(C/N)=Cousin's name
     So please enjoy...
     'Mine' a Jealous!Hyuse x Reader one-shot.
--

When you invited your cousin (C/N) over to the then-practically-empty Tamakoma Branch HQ, you had talked for quite a while.

Let's just say that Hyuse was jelly.

Time skip

You laughed and playfully punched (C/N)'s arm. "No way!" He smiled. "Yes way. I wish you could've seen her face." You glanced at the clock and felt quite sad. "Hey, it's getting a bit late..." (C/N) seemed to understand and nodded his head. "Alright. I'll be going." He gave you a high-five, slung his backpack over his shoulder, and left.

You turned around. "Hyuse..." Your boyfriend looked at you coldly. "(Y/N)." You knit your eyebrows. "Are.... You jealous?"

He walked over to your form sitting on the couch. "No." He leaned his face to your ear, his hot breath tickling your ear. "I just don't like others trying to take what's mine..." Hyuse's low, sultry voice made you shiver as he grabbed your hand and led you to his room in the almost-soundproof basement. "Um, Hyuse..." He let out a quiet "mm". "Wh-What are you doing...?"

He "hmmm"ed before saying, "I just want to mark what's mine." Your eyes widened at your boyfriend's statement before he got to his room, slamming the door closed and locking it. He pushed you against the wall, hands pinned above your head. Hyuse brushed his lips against yours. "I think you need to be punished, kitten." He roughly pressed his lips against yours, one hand pinning up your arms and the other against your hip.

You pulled away. "Hyuse--" "I don't like it when you ignore me, kitten." He got his face close to yours again. You could see traces of jealous, anger, and irritation in his eyes. And something else... Was that maybe... Lust?

"You're mine, (Y/N). I'm not yours, you're mine. I don't like it when others try to take you away from me."

Hyuse latched his lips to yours again. This time, you kissed back with the same kind of passion. The brunette wrapped both of his arms around your waist, leaving your hands free as you ran your fingers through his caramel-colored locks. Nibbling your bottom lip for entrance, you teasingly denied. Being the smartass he was, he squeezed your butt.

     You gasped in surprise. You felt Hyuse slip his tongue in and started Frenching you (omg •\\\•). You let out a small moan as he started exploring your mouth. Getting bored quickly, he moved his mouth to the skin below your jaw, kissing and licking it. Hyuse slowly moved his mouth down further and further until he reached a certain spot to make you let out another small moan. "Hy-Hyuse... Mmh..." (I'm sorry I had to do this to you Hyoos ;-;) The brunette smirked against your skin as he nipped and licked at your sweet spot, loving the sounds you made. After leaving quite a noticeable hickey, he traveled upwards again, up to your right ear. Hyuse licked the shell of your ear and nibbled at your earlobe, making you squirm. He spoke in a low, husky voice.

     "You are mine, nobody else's."

--

     Omiglob
     Did I just write... This?
     I'm so, so sorry I had to do this to you,  Hyuse, my little Space Goat Child ;-;