Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire|Kyosuke Karasuma x Reader

Okay, okay, this is the actual one-shot.

     Forgive me! I was (and still am) tired!!

     This is very short.

     Let's get to it!
     Key:

     (Y/N)= Your name.
     (L/N)= Last name.

     Enjoyyyyyy!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I heard that Border is developing a radish missile launcher that can shoot Neighbors to bits with radishes. It has the looks of a pen. But the radish launcher hasn't been programmed to avoid Yuma yet." "WHAT?!" You and Konami were the gullible ones of Tamakoma. Well, you're extremely gullible, but Konami's worse. And of course, Torimaru lied, and you both believed it. "Yuma! Come here!!" Konami yelled. "Hm?" The albino boy walked over, duckfacing. "We are not losing our kohai to a dumb vegetable!" You said. The other agents stifled laughs. You began throwing Trion shield after Trion shield over Yuma, while Konami gave him a serious lecture about not going outside. Ever again. "If you do, you'll die! And--" "I lied." You both looked at him with expressions of surprise, confusion, and then hate. "KYOSUKE!!" "TORIMARU!!!!" You and Konami yelled. "Kirie." "Yes, (Y/N)?" "I'll wreck up Osamu with you this time." The glasses-boy blinked in surprise. "Wh-What...?" You both turned towards him. "YOU LITTLE LIAR!!!" You and Kirie started pounding your fists into his head and gnawing on it. "But it wasn't me!" Osamu exclaimed with a panicky voice. "It wasn't me! I'm innocent, (L/N)-senpai, Konami-senpai!!" Everyone laughed. Beep. Be-Beep. Beep. The sound of Konami's phone broke through the chaos. You both stopped. This gave enough time for Mikumo to crawl into Jin-san's room and hide. "Hello? Oh, Defense Duty? Yeah, I can do it by myself. Bye." The 17-Year-Old smiled at you. "I'm taking over Defense Duty for Kako Squad! I'll see you later!" Konami skipped out the door, happy to destroy something. Now, the boy known as Kyosuke "Torimaru" Karasuma had a focused target...

     Time Skip!

     Karasuma had been boredly lying to you the entire day. Fortunately for Osamu, he hid in Jin's room, camping there stealthily so you couldn't find him. But of course, people always learn from their mistakes, don't they? You two were sitting alone on the couch, watching TV. Kirie had gotten back from Defense Duty and went to bed with everyone else. That was when you learned from your mistakes. "The toaster is alive." "Liar." "A serial killer is in the kitchen eating our snacks." "Lie." "I ate all the snacks." "Liar, liar, pants on fire." "Yotaro is actually a very skilled Border agent. He can use Kogetsu really well." "Liar, Kyosuke." "The refrigerator is running away." "The award for most lies in a day goes to Kyosuke Karasuma!" "Hyuse listens to PONPONPON every night before going to bed." "Stop lying." "I love you." "Liar-- Wait, what?" You looked at him with a shocked expression. Torimaru just smirked and said, "What? You told me to stop lying."