Dinner Date|Tetsuji Arafune x Kotaro Suwa

I don't really have a grasp on what Arafune and Suwa's characters, but I'll try my best.

     Also, p sure that this is a total crack ship.
--

     "Sir, do you need more time for your companion to come?"

     Arafune sighed. He'd been waiting quite a long time for his blind date to show up ("You need a girlfriend," Kage had said.). He started to consider leaving or hitting on the waitress.

     "No, I'll just lea—"

     Mid-sentence, he saw Suwa slide into the seat.

     "Haha, sorry, babe, traffic was horrible."

     Arafune raised an eyebrow.

     The waitress plastered on a smiled. "Ah, I see, your companion is here. Here are your menus."

     She set the menus on the table and left.

     "What are you doing here, Suwa?" Arafune said in a low voice.

     Suwa gave the sniper a grin. "Kageura told me that you had a date, and when I arrived at the restaurant and saw that she was a no-show, I decided to step in."

     Arafune grunted. "Why did you show up here in the first place?"

     "I have my reasons." Suwa gave him a cheeky grin. "Just roll with it. Also, you're paying, right? I didn't bring my wallet."

--

     "No way."

     Suwa grinned. "Yes way. That honey-smelt fried rice gave Tsutsumi food poisoning."

     Arafune snorted, taking a bite of his roast beef. "Kako's food can't be that bad."

     "It can," Suwa replied, sipping his beer. "But most of the time her food is pretty good."

     Arafune swallowed the last of his food. "Hey, you want dessert?"

     "I want the flan."

     "*sigh* You always choose the flan."

     "I'm a flan man."

     When the delicious, sweet, creamy dessert arrived, they dug in.

     "Why did you only order one?" Asked Suwa, who was still ingesting the spoonful of flan.

     "The flan's expensive, Suwa, what else?"

     "Man," Suwa complained. "I wanted my own."

     "Well, you'll have to deal with it." Arafune responded.

     When they finished and paid, they walked out of the restaurant together.

     "We posed as a couple in that restaurant, you know that, right?" Arafune said breathlessly.

     "I know," Suwa replied.

     "I liked it."

     Arafune was in shock for a moment.

     Suwa sighed and looked at Arafune. "Look, dude, I like you. A lot. Will you be my boyfriend? 'Cause, y'know, 'will you go out with me' is for wimps."

     Arafune blinked.

     It was so weird being asked this question out of the blue.

     "Um.. Yeah, sure."

     In response, Suwa pumped his fist, whispering, "Yes! One point to Kotaro."