Snowy Days|Older!Shun Midorikawa x Reader

Finally...
     I'm so, so, sorry you had to wait that long, Requester-chan!
     A few people wanted Kage, Ko, and SomeoneIForgot put in the WT Scenarios and I've been working on that! :<
     Also,
     School.
     Anyways, enjoy!
:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>

     "Isn't this relaxing, Shun?" You asked your boyfriend of five years. You both were laying down on the soft, fluffy snow. There was quite a lot, so school and Border work was held to a pause (except for Defense Duty and business stuff).

     He smiled at you. "Yeah. Y'know what's fun?"

     You grinned at him.

     "Snow fight?"

     "Snow fight."

     You both got to your feet as Shun picked up a clump of snow and threw it at you.

     You shrieked and giggled. "Damn your fast reflexes!" Shun laughed. "I'm the fastest and most agile attacker in Border, with the best mobility. I'm sure as hell not slow, (Y/N)."

     You clutched the snowball behind your back. Your gloved hands were flecked with snow. "Well..." You said. "I'm quicker at making snowballs."

     Shun's eyes widened as you launched the ball of snow at him, too slow to realize that you had quietly made a stack of snowballs while he wasn't looking.

     Damn, you were good at this.

     Who knew you could make fifteen snowballs in a minute or less?

     Midorikawa wiped the snow from his face with a smug smirk. "Oh, it's on."

--

     You laughed as Shun tackled you to the cold carpet of snow. He pressed a soft kisses on your neck and under your jaw. He started peppering small kisses up your cheeks and to your lips.

     When he finally reached your lips, you kissed shy, soft kisses. Small smiles were exchanged and light kisses lit up the already-bright mood and scenery.

     The Attacker gave a little peck to your nose and smiled. "C'mon, let's get inside." You giggled and blushed. "We don't wanna get sick."

     He nodded and pressed another smooth kiss to your lips before getting off of you and helping you up.

--

     You and Shun were sitting on your couch while you ran your fingers through his red-gold hair after a nice cup of hot chocolate. His head was rested in your lap and sighed while your hands massaged his scalp.

    You slowly retracted your hands as he groaned and sat up across from you.

     Shun rubbed the back on his neck and gave you a little smile. He turned to another position, next to you. Shun brought you onto his lap and his smile grew wider. He placed his warm hand on your back and the other one behind your neck, his fingers softly touching it. His thumb brushed against your jawline.

     He brought his lips to yours to resume those soft kisses in the snow. Midorikawa's other hand rubbed circles on your back, tracing random patterns. Your hands were in his smooth hair again.

     A bit later, he stopped and you untangled your fingers from his hair again.

     Shun pulled away slowly and nuzzled his nose against yours, doing an Eskimo kiss.

     "I love you, (Y/N)." He whispered softly.

     "I love you too, Shun," You smiled. "More than you'll ever know."