The Death she wrote

Start from the beginning

As for the father. He should be out of jail. It's crazy how rich people can go to jail for so little time for doing the worse type of things. This man had beat his daughter and wife and also sold drugs while running his business. He'd kill people that weren't on his side or would ever try to go against him.

Some people say he is looking for his family and others have said they found him and the family, if so where are the pictures? If you're reading this please contact me and give me info.

After reading that article my mind was on edge. I was not only hurt by the fact that she lied to me but also she lived through that and still is living through that. My mind is stuck on the lying part. People have lied throughout my life and that lying hurt me. I know this lie is different but what if it's not.

Overwhelmed by everything I grabbed my bag a took out my pouch that had my drugs. I laid some of the white power on my desk and formed it into a line. After taking it I laid down and fell asleep not caring about the evidence I left.

Kaylee POV

I decided to surprise Chloe with a couple of tickets to her favorite singer. No one knew or ever would have thought she liked Camila Cabello. After parking my car I knocked on the door and waited for a response.

"Hey Kaylee, how are you?" Addison Mom asked.

"I'm doing ok and you," I said changing the subject.

"I'm doing fine. Chloe is upstairs in her room. She might be sleeping she hasn't come downstairs yet" Miss Janet Said as she moved to let me in.

After getting inside I ran up the steps to Chloe's room. I knocked before opening the door.

"Hey, Chloe I know you said don't come by but I got something for you," I said as I walked in the room.

Chloe was laying on the bed curled In a ball which isn't a good sign. I quickly walked to the other side of the bed only to be surprised by what was there. Cocaine. Why her. I went through it why does it have to be her. How did she even get it? When did it start?

"Chloe wake up," I said as I shook her. She opened her eyes. I wasn't expecting the expression she had on her face. She looked pissed.

"Why the fuck are you here?" She spat

"I wanted to surprise you but I'm the one that got surprised," I said as I looked at the white powder.

"When did you start using?" I asked.

"When did you ever live in New York Kaylee" she retorted.

I didn't answer.

"Exactly now get the hell out. Don't speak to me not now not later not ever" Chloe said once she finally made eye contact with me. Tears were falling from her face.

As I left I laid the tickets on her dresser.

~3 Weeks later~

Chloe POV

It's been three weeks since everything that happened. I've been taking the drug constantly now. No one knows. I've been skipping classes just to get away from Kaylee. Whenever I did go to class I'd glance every now and then to see how she looked. Every day she looked more and more tired.

Every day I'd never ask how she was and Everyday I dread I told her never to speak to me again, but she lied I can't help what I say in moments like those. Who knows when she'd lie to me again.

I'm back on the roof with my usual routine but this time it was different. I feel tired. I feel like quitting. Memories keep showing in my head. Every fuck up I did to my family friends and my father. I laid out all the white powder in one long line.

Fucking do it, Chloe. They won't miss you. They won't care that you're dead, hell they don't even know you're up here. You're better off dead. One less person to worry about for Addison and her mother and Tiffany and Adam. Kaylee won't miss you. She'd forget about you the minute she finds out you're dead. You're a worthless piece of shit that no one cares about. Just die.

A waterfall of tears was running down my face. It was hard for me to breath from all the crying. Not even thinking I finally got the courage to do it. I took the line but just to make it perfect I grabbed my pills out my bag and swallowed every last one.

I laid down to look at the sky. Everything started to fade. Looking at the sky was a peaceful death, One I believe I deserved at least. At the brink of my last breathe a shadow figured had shown before I fully faded away.

If you're reading this that means I'm dead and you found my note. I'm sorry I did this but I had to leave. I don't belong here. I don't belong with you guys. I'm sure you're happy without me. Kaylee, I'm sorry to you as well but you'll forget about me I was just a placeholder. I'm sorry to everyone I hurt but I was hurting. Now I'm happy. Happiness was hard to exist for me.

Happiness was like when it would snow in Texas which is never. My happiness was tainted with lies and betrayal and emotional abuse that never leaves from my memory's.

Kaylee POV

"We Found the note in her bag along with more unfinished ones," the doctor said.

"We also Found more drugs in her bag beside weed"

"If it wasn't for your concern Kaylee. Chloe would be dead" the doctor said.

"How long will she be out doctor?" Addison Mom asked.

"Maybe a couple more hours could be another day just depends. It's always good to go in and talk it helps. Sometimes it even makes them wake up faster just remember she was taking a strong drug so she'll be having withdrawals. She could even be a little hostile" The doctor explained.

"Thanks, doctor" Addison Mom said.

Everyone was here besides Addison. She couldn't bare looking at Chloe in her state. Tiffany has said that Addison was having a hard time also because she knew she shouldn't have believed Chloe. Addison thinks it's her fault.

"Can I see her ?" I asked Janet

"Yeah, maybe she'll respond to you," Janet said as before giving me a small smile.

When walking in all I hear was beeping of the monitor. Beep... beep... beep

I saw a lifeless blonde that looks tired. She had a bag under her eyes and her wrist were all scarred up. She was in restraints.

"Hey Chloe, I know the last time we spoke you were mad at me for lying," I said as I caressed her face.

"I'm sorry, I hope you're listening because it's a long story to tell about me."

I grabbed a chair and sat beside her. I grabbed her hand and held it in mine as I started to tell her everything.

"Well it all started in Miami Florida and my father was a kind person.........

Ok, Merry Christmas I know I'm late but I just didn't have the time or I just didn't want to work on the book. I hope it's good. I made it longer just to help I guess. I just decided to unpublished this chapter and fix it.