~Author's Note~

Hello, it's your author, Lindsey! This is the rewritten version of my episode story, Rescued! I will warn you that it will not be exactly the same as Rescued, (The ages are a little changed and such) but that's only because I wanted to improve this story by rewriting it here on Wattpad. This version may be more detailed, too.

Now, I know that in the episode story, you got to name and customize your own main character, but since this is Wattpad, you can't! So, the main character is named Dakota. Got it? Great!

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿*This is Ace*

Beware that this story also contains scenes of abuse, self harm, depression, and violence.  And since Episode has a PG-13 platform, those scenes in this Wattpad version may be more detailed than they were in episode. So, this story WILL contain mature themes such as detailed violence and abuse, murder, rape, etc. You have been warned!

Also, for the people that already read the episode version, I ask that you do NOT comment spoilers, okay? If you do, I will delete them, as I don't want the story to be ruined for those who have not read this story yet!

Also, while this story is fiction, some scenes and characters may be based off of what I have experienced, or what people I know have experienced.

This story is mine, and mine alone. Please don't copy :) If you do, Ace will personally hunt you down and probably hurt you, and plus, you don't really want to deal with an angry gang leader!

But in all seriousness, DON'T COPY! It is a serious offense to steal someone else's work.

Well, hope you enjoy, and voting and commenting is always appreciated. 

Enjoy....

**EDIT AS OF JULY 2020 **

So....I wrote this when I was 14. I'm now nearly 20 and, well, my views and growth has changed a lot since I wrote this story. My intentions were NOT to make light of gangs (they're very real and very dangerous) this is why this is STRICTLY a work of fiction and does NOT accurately depict what real life gangs are like.

It really hit me when someone had PMed me and said "I hope to find a boyfriend in a gang one day." NO YOU DON'T AND I DON'T WANT TO BE SPREADING THAT KIND OF MESSAGE! My Kindergarten teacher's son was targeted by a gang and stabbed to death.

So remember, THIS IS FICTION and not meant to be taken seriously!

On another note, there IS some cringe stuff in here 🤣 I'm sorry if you find something cringey, just laugh and carry on!

(PSST...Please check out my new book, Incinerate the Darkness!)