Chapter 27

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1x08 

I, Robot... You, Jane Part 2 

~

TIMESKIP

Aurora POV 

Kate, Kyra, Buffy and I ran to catch up with Willow as we saw her slowly walking along.

"Willow! Willow, hey, wait up!" Buffy said as we reached her.

"Oh, Buffy, Kate, Kyra, Aurora, I didn't see you," Willow replied.

"Or hear us. What was up last night? We tried your line, like, a million times." I said.

"Oh, I was, I was talking," Willow replied.

"Talking to...?" Kate questioned.

But we got no answer.

"Okay, that's it, you have a secret, and that's not allowed," Kyra replied.

Kyra could be a watcher for one minute and a teenager then next minute.

"Why not?" Willow questioned as she opened her locker.

"'Cause...there's a rule," Buffy replied.

"Well, I sort of met someone," Willow told us as she smiled.

"I knew it! This is so important! When did you meet?" I replied.

"Last week after we did the scanning project in the library," Willow said as she closed her locker.

"Does he go here? What's his name? Have you kissed him? What's he like?" Kate questioned.

"No, Malcolm, no, and very nice," Willow answered.

"You are a thing of evil for not telling us this right away!" Kyra said.

"Well, I wasn't sure there was anything to tell. But last night, oh! We talked all night, it was amazing. He's so smart, and, and he's romantic, and we agree about everything!" Willow told us.

"What's he look like?" Buffy asked as she sighed.

"I don't know!" Willow answered.

We saw her continue down the hall with a big smile on her face. We looked at each other in confusion and then started after her.

~

We walked into the computer lab, to only see Fritz and Dave typing away.

"So, you've been seeing a guy, and you don't know what he looks like? Okay, this is a puzzle. No, wait, we're good at these. Does it involve a midget and a block of ice?" I said.

"I met him online," Willow replied.

"On line for what?" Buffy said.

Willow indicated to the computer.

"Oh!" Kyra replied.

I turned to see Ms. Calendar striding quickly in wearing dark glasses and holding a mug of coffee in one hand and her book in the other.

"Morning, kids!" Ms. Calendar said to her class.

Buffy, Kate, and Kyra looked at her. Ms. Calender noticed us as she headed to her desk and placed her mug down.

"Girls, are you supposed to be somewhere?" Ms. Calendar asked as she took off her glasses.

"No, we have a free," Kate said.