Chapter 1

Chapter 1 

Buffy The Vampire Slayer x The Vampire Diaries 1x00 

Summer

~

Third Person

It's the day after the funeral of Aurora's and Elena's parents. According to the Will of their parent's, Aurora would be sent to live with her godmother Joyce Summers and her god-sister Buffy and Elena and Jeremy would stay in Mystic Falls. But she wouldn't be going alone. Her two friends Kate Lockwood and Kyra Forbes would be joining her. Let us see what's going on right now.

~

Aurora's POV (Aurora's- 1, Kate's- 3 and Kyra's- 2 Outfit Above)

Dear Diary,

It's the day after my parent's funeral. According to the Will of my parents, I will be moving to live with my godmother. We are leaving Mystic Falls for the school year, today. Kate my researcher and Kyra my watcher in training will be joining me. After all, we are the god-sisters. I've been told by the head of Watcher's Council Mr. Travers, that I will be receiving a new watcher but I will be sharing him with my god sister Buffy Summers who became the slayer after me. You're probably wondering to know how Buffy became the new slayer. I died by drowning for like a couple of seconds but was revived by CPR via Kyra. Got to get ready. Bye for now.

Aurora Sommers-Gilbert

~

I closed my journal and packed it into my carry-on bag. I took one quick look at my carry-on and purse. All of my luggage was already packed into the car. I walked out of the home where I lived all my life. My other stuff was already sent to Sunnydale as was Kyra's and Kate's Stuff. I straightened my outfit.

"Bye, Rory," Elena said.

We hugged each other and Jeremy joined the group hug.

"It's time to go, Rory." Uncle John said.

"Bye," I whispered to the town I grew up in.

We got into the car and headed to the airport.

~

When we got to the airport, we checked in with our bags and waited until they called us for the plane to Los Angeles, California.

"Ticket?" a woman asked.

I gave her my ticket and passport. A moment later, she gave me it back and went to the next person.

I walked into the tunnel with the girls behind me.

"Ticket please?" a woman asked.

I showed it to her and she showed us where our seats were. We sat down with our carry-on bags on our laps. Two hours later, our plane took off.

~

Another two hours later, we were at Los Angeles Airport. We checked in and grabbed our bags. Headed to the front where we would meet my aunt Joyce.

"Aurora! Kyra! Kate!" Aunt Joyce said as she saw us.

We headed over to her and Buffy with our trolleys.

"Let's get home," Buffy replied.

We headed to the car and packed our bags into the car.

~

We were finally at our new home. We went as fast as possible to unpack the car before darkness appeared and vampires would come out to play.

We each took turns unpacking our clothes and other stuff in our rooms. We started with Kyra's bedroom; Her new Watcher Diaries from my deceased watcher into her bookshelves and her clothes, makeup, and jewelry in her closet.

Then to Kate's bedroom; her bookshelves for her supernatural, prophecies and her spell books and then we moved her clothes, jewelry, makeup, and accessories into the dresser and closet.

Finally my room; my bookshelves for my drawing books and my journals that my mom got me into writing in, my hidden weapons chests for my slaying weapons, my clothes, jewelry, make-up, and accessories into my closet, dresser, and makeup/jewelry stand.

By the time we finished, it was time for bed. We all changed into our pj's and we all went to bed.