Chapter 25

Naera POV

I woke up as the sunlight hits my eyes. I stretch a bit to loosen the tight muscles due to my sleep. I walked towards the bathroom Intoxicated. I took a nice warm bath to woke up my eyes and brain.

After i was done, i did my morning routine and wore my cloths. I went downstairs for breakfast as usual. I was walking passing my Dad's office room and heard a familiar voice. Jimin? I place my ear against the door to eavesdropped their conversation.

' Mr. Kim, i thought our contract was supposed to be 5 months? And i have 2 months left, right? '

' i know but i forgot it either. It was supposed to be 3. After i saw it, i forgot about my own due '

' so, our contract is going to end tomorrow? '

' seems like it is '

' Well, it was nice to work with you and guarding her '

' Thank you for taking a good care of her '

I gasped. Tomorrow was going to be Jimin last day guarding me? But..but..
I lost my appetite so i went back upstairs. Wait! I don't have to be like this. I must tell him today! I want him! Let's have some time with him.

I took a deep breath before going out my room and look for Jimin. He was sitting on the swing in the garden. He was zoning out. I went near him and tapped his shoulder.

"Jimin? Are you okay?" i asked.

"Naera!" he was shocked but able to control it.

"Let's have breakfast together. At your special place" i smiled and he nodded.

He drove towards the café and we have breakfast together. I stare at him. He noticed that he was being stared so he lift his head.

"what? Aren't you eating?" he asked.

"i am eating" i shove the toast bread in my mouth "see" he laughs. I smiled as i saw his bright smile. I hope it won't be the last time.

"Jimin, do you have something to tell me?" i asked. Hoping that he would tell himself about what i wanted to hear. I want the truth came out from his mouth. I trust him.

"No, i guess. Is there something that i should tell you about?" he frowned at my question. I smiled.

"Just asking" he nodded. I took a sip of my coffee and change my gaze out the window.

"Hey, is everything okay?" he asked in concern.

"Yeah" i nodded. "Jimin..uh..i..i need to go to the toilet for awhile" i stood up and left without hearing his response.

I looked my reflexion in the mirror. I couldn't do it. I can't hold it in. I'm not that strong to ignore it. Tears rolling down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them and cool myself down.

"Not now, Naera" i took a deep breath and exhale. I do it like 3 times before i could go back to Jimin.

"Sorry, did i took too long?" he shook his head and stared into my eyes.

"Naera, were you crying? Your eyes, there are red. Is everything okay?" he asked again in full of concern.

"Really? I'm sorry. Don't worry, something flew into my eyes and i rubbed them" i lied.

"Are you sure?" he asked again.

"Jimin, don't you trust me?" i asked made him hesitated to utter more words.

"I do but, you seem like you weren't fine" he said in a low tone.

"I'm fine. Let's spend some time together. We never know when we have time to do it again" i said. I was trying to say that i know everything. He didn't get it so we left the cafè and went to an arcade games.