Chapter 19

Naera POV

After the shopping day thingy, Jimin and i became close like friends. He was nice to me and all. He doesn't show it but his action already explain everything. He kept calling me precious and surprisingly i liked it.

"Miss, here" he handed me an ice cream.

"Thanks!" i said happily and he sat beside me. I lick my ice cream happily. What a nice sunny day for going out.

"Miss, when is your birthday?" Jimin suddenly ask. I stops licking to answer his question.

"15 October. Why?" i looked at him while licking the ice cream again.

"Look at you. You got ice cream on your face, precious" he said.

"Where?" i rubbed my face to find the ice cream but i couldn't.

"Here" Jimin wipe the ice cream at the corner of my lips with his thumb. I froze. He realise and apologise. I chuckled at his sudden panic.

"When is your, Jimin?" i asked him in return.

"13 October" i widened my eyes. "Yours is early than mine" i whine. He chuckles at my attitude.

"Well, i was born earlier than you" he stated. I nodded and continue to lick my ice cream until i ate the con.

"Jimin, why aren't you married yet?" i suddenly ask the stupidest question in my entire life.

"Miss, i once said that we should keep it professional nothing personal, remember?" he said without looking at me.

I didn't care that if i have to break the thing. I wanted to know the reason why. Was it because of the girl from his past?

"Jimin, i don't give a damn about that thing that you made. I just wanted to know" i said. He sighed.

"You always be you. You won't give up until i tell you huh?"he looked at me and i nodded firmly. "Miss, you must understand, i made that to keep us safe. To protect us. I didn't create that on purpose. I have my reason, please understand. I don't want us to get hurt in the end of the day" he explains. I didn't give up. I still wanted to know.

"Is it because of the girl? Your first love? Jimin, tell me" i said begging. I don't know why do i want to know so much about his personal life.

"How did you know about that? Did Jungkook told you about that?" he asked confusingly. Is he going to scold me? Shit. I nodded slowly.

"Well, you already know about the past. Yes. It's because of her. I'm afraid. I broke her and myself. I made that to prevent that from happening to us. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore." he said calmly. Well, at least he didn't yell at me or shout.

"I understand, i'm sorry for forcing you to tell me" i said as i realise that i was pushing him to tell the truth despite he didn't want to.

"It's okay. It's late, let's go--"

"Jimin? Park Jimin? Is that you?" a female suddenly appear and mentioned jimin's name. Jimin lifted his head up to see who was calling him and his eyes was widened.

Jimin POV

"It's okay. It's late, let's go--" i was cutted of by a familiar feminine voice.

"Jimin? Park Jimin? Is that you?" i lifted my head to see a familiar face standing in front of me. My eyes widened in shocked. My heart skip a beat.

"H-Hwamin?" i mutter slowly. My first love. Now she was standing in front of me. She never change. Her eyes, lips, nose, ears, even her hair.

"Yeah, you remember me" she suddenly hugs me. The warmth of her body could be felt against my body.